• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
  3. Isle de cruces : Please help me over the log pass the block ledge

User Info: slenderglender

slenderglender
11 years ago#1
Hi dirtriderdan had some grief here and he found a way over,

if dirtriderdan or anybody can offer some advice on getting over the fallen tree in time please let me know, its driving me to rum...

User Info: drteeth3

drteeth3
11 years ago#2
If I remember right you have to knock down 2 trees. If you double back you will never make it. You have to knock a 2nd tree down so you can cross back over from by the switch. I dont remember if you knock it down from by the door or by the switch.

slenderglender
11 years ago#3
Cool thank you still stuck can you remember how to knock down the trees cant figure it out

also where abouts is the door havent managed to find one

slenderglender
11 years ago#4
This is going to sound incredibly cheeky but by any chance do you have an american xbox 360 ntsc game that you could do an xploder.net gamesave just past the blocked ledge?

or failing that sell me a memory card with the gamesave on i cant get over the log without falling and climbing back up which slows it so cant get past the block in time!
  1. Boards
  2. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
  3. Isle de cruces : Please help me over the log pass the block ledge
  • Topic Archived