• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
  3. Need help with one part of the game please.

User Info: tim_ver

tim_ver
11 years ago#1
Ok, I am having a hard time with this part of the game and I read the walk through which was zero help. When I played the demo of this I got all the way to the end no issues, well as far as you can on the demo(which was the boat). But this time when I get to this part:

Enter the next area and clear all the enemies, until you see the leader come over the wall. This guy requires a special move to kill. In the top left of your screen next to your health
is a red gauge.

The enemies keep coming for over 20mins and I finally die. Is this a flaw am I doing something wrong? The demo was about 20 guys then them leader and that was it now it is for ever and ever they never stop.

Ideas?

Thanks

User Info: rezpatriot

rezpatriot
11 years ago#2
do you know which level this is on?

User Info: drteeth3

drteeth3
11 years ago#3
I beat the game and I know some parts of the game require you to defeat one of the "Head boss type" guys or enemies will just keep coming. The only way to beat them is by using one of the finishing moves. If you could give a better description of the level I might be able to help better.
  1. Boards
  2. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
  3. Need help with one part of the game please.
  • Topic Archived