• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phoenix Wright
  3. If there is anyone interested.....*game inside*

User Info: 7thAce

7thAce
10 years ago#1
...It in fact does work with American Phones.

I have it on my Samsung Eternity, which the resolution is 240 X 400, so you'll have to make due according to your own phone resolution. You'll also need to use a phone uploader site and winzip installed.

Unfortunately, the game seems planned for episodic content. But it being my first Phoenix Wright game, I thought it was amazing! Even a nice cliffhanger in the end. I won't spoil, but the game is faithful to the series and is pleasant and satisfying experience. Let me tell you that playing this on the bus commute to school and startling the other riders with "OBJECTION" never loses its novelty.

If you want more info, post, because it is a step by step process on how to get it working
In an FPS all you see is the gun, and maybe some fingers. What does it matter what race you are as long as the gun has bullets?

User Info: TheNewFEGuy

TheNewFEGuy
10 years ago#2
See, when you say game inside, you actually Do need to put the game inside...

And as it was designed for American mobiles it should work with them. And depending on your phone model you can install it by USB, if you know what you're doing.

Anyways, is only the first case available right now, or the only one you can find? It does go through the whole case, correct?
http://s10.zetaboards.com/GHEB
Message Sponsored by LordFEG, LordGheb, FireEmblemGuy, but not DisgaeaGuy.

User Info: 7thAce

7thAce
10 years ago#3
*****UPDATE******
The link for Phoenix Wright so far that I know is compataible for the Samsung Eternity, but may be compatiable with other phones. Topics list it as touchscreen/d-pad so you may want to check if it works on your phone. The phone may required to be tranformed to a different format to work with your phone. I will try to find a website where the game is offered in other resolutions because I remember finding it before

Helpful tip! If you become interested in the forum site, REGISTER! The knowledgable and friendly people provide many free and safe apps/games/browsers for your mobile. Remember if you are looking for something in particular, click on SEARCH TAB at top. The SEARCH BAR on the top right only looks for related info in the topic.

****DISCLAIMER***
I take no responsibility for your phone if you decide to try the hardware hacks on your samsung eternity upon visiting the forum site where the link to game is located. This includes using PC studio to modify or erase .BIN files or whatever those guys talk about. I have been tempted myself, but I am no computer techincian. I mostly have dealt with downloading, uploading, and getting software related apps/games/etc. to work (judging by the various pokemon versions I have running on my eternity). ALSO MAKE SURE YOUR ANTI-VIRUS IS UP TO DATE, better safe than sorry

Well, yes, only the first case has been released. Its fun and retains the same charm as the handheld versions, albeit, cases are a bit more streamlined (no visiting crime scenes etc.) So far only the first case has been released, and I haven't heard any word on the second since this game is 1-2 years old.

Yes, it works on mobile phones on U.S., the samsung eternity in this particular case, but as i said before the resolution is 240 x 400. Its worth trying to load on your phone though.

1)I'll post a link, but I recommend you have a pop-up blocker activated when you click on it.
2)Download to your computer.
3)You will also need to extract the file, (I use Winzip)
4) and either upload by USB or by a phone uploader site (which I use for ease of use) because I have unlimited data plan.

I WARN YOU that if you choose to use a phone uploader site, you will be charged by your service provider for a pre-set amount of kb downloaded, so it is advised to check whether or not you have *unlimited* internet or not. This for me, is the easiest, seeing as a USB cord/data link pack is 20 or 30 dollars.

If you send it to a phone uploader site, i recommend rumkin.com. remember to check if it is jar or jad file. Most likely rumpkin accepts only .jar files for games. the site is also handy for uploading other things (music, video, etc) to your phone, too!

regardless, here is the link to the forum where i got it. The pop-up blocker will be used when you click on the download link for the annoying ads. You may have to create an account to view the samsung eternity topic, but its easy and free. Also, if you plan on getting an Eternity down the road, THIS IS THE BEST WEBSITE. P.S. there are sister sites of the other samsung phones like the instinct excactly like the samsung eternit forum

http://www.samsung-eternity.com/index.php?topic=2825.0

or

http://www.samsung-eternity.com/index.php?topic=1756.0
In an FPS all you see is the gun, and maybe some fingers. What does it matter what race you are as long as the gun has bullets?
  1. Boards
  2. Phoenix Wright
  3. If there is anyone interested.....*game inside*
  • Topic Archived