Where can I find (A HELICOPTER)? on answers section is wrong.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
  3. Where can I find (A HELICOPTER)? on answers section is wrong.

User Info: davidbuck

davidbuck
5 years ago#1
The answers section of the gamefaqs page for gta:vcs is wrong. Also the answer is closed so it can’t be updated. On the psp version there is one helicopter that seems to spawn from the beginning of the game. You need to use a cab to jump to the road leading east out of Starfish Island. There is a video on youtube to show how to do this. Note: You need to deliver 50 passengers to make cabs jump using the down directional button. The chopper is located on the top of the police station that is found on the (same) road going east from Starfish Island on the east island. The road will come to a T at the west side of the police building. The stairs to the top are on the southern side of the building. The helicopter is a police maverick and has no guns. I used this to quickly go back and forth while making a game save with everything done possible before starting the first mission. You can complete more than 45% of the game after the first save of the game using this method. You can get balloons, rampages, stunts, playground on the point, on the east island you cannot access normally without the cab jump method, further you need the chopper to do at least one of the rampages on the west island cause its way up on a building. Anyway I hope this is helpful. Also, to the trolls, if you know this already then keep your vitriol to yourself because I won’t respond and I don’t care. And really, no one else does either.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
  3. Where can I find (A HELICOPTER)? on answers section is wrong.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived