• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Coded Arms: Contagion
  3. Mission 5 - Unaccesible room?

User Info: _puppet_master_

_puppet_master_
12 years ago#1
In Mission 5 once you have activated the switch for the barrack doors and duck inside aviding the tanks there is a room off tthe fisrt room you enter (the one containing all the cryo tubes). It is a small room with windows so you can see in and it contains upgrade points. You cannot access this room and when you walk up to the door a message flashes up saying the door is operated remotely.

I a cannot find a switch to activate it. It looks as though the switch to open the door is in the room itself and there is a hole in the ceiling above to drop in through but I can't find how to get in.

Anyone worked it out? It's driving me mad!

User Info: UnknownMerc

UnknownMerc
12 years ago#2
I'm stuck here too. Tanks keep blowing me up
"The object of war isn't to die for your country, but to make the other bastards die for theirs"
- General George S. Patton, Jr.

User Info: shadow460

shadow460
12 years ago#3
I forget how you get up there, but you do indeed drop in through the roof and the lever lets you out. If it's the ones I am thinking of, you have to go several rooms down to get onto the next level and from there you can get on that roof.

I got the upgrade points, so I know it is possible. It took me a while to figure it out myself, but I figured I'd go through the whole level and if I didn't find a way to get the points I would repeat the level for them.

User Info: shadow460

shadow460
12 years ago#4
Almost forgot...to kill the tanks, aim your RPG at their tops. You don't have to hit the actual turrets, but you do need to hit the part the turrets are connected to. I don't remember if you get the RPG before the tanks first attack, but when you face them and an RPG is available, that's the easiest way I found to kill them. If you haven't got the RPG yet, you can try grenades, but you will probably be left with one tank still firing anyway. Your best bet if you don't have the RPG is to run from them.

User Info: xiphas7

xiphas7
12 years ago#5
Just check the map, go to the doorway leading outside with the two tanks, then check the map, there will be another doorway, go to it and search around for the RPG.
"I have come to deliver the ominous"
-Chrono Number IIIX

User Info: _puppet_master_

_puppet_master_
12 years ago#6
Found it and I can't believe I missed it.

It's in the room where you collect the RPG upgrade. In the corner there are a stack of boxes and the ventilation duct is open above them. From here you can get into the ducts and make your way round to the room and drop out of the ducts into the room to collect the upgrade points.
  1. Boards
  2. Coded Arms: Contagion
  3. Mission 5 - Unaccesible room?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A