• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Unlimited Adventure
  3. Going for 100% plus max recipies

User Info: thelastgogeta

thelastgogeta
4 years ago#21
Yeah, I imported World RED back in last November and got disappointed first hand since I started with this one. I haven't even taken the time to play Cruise though I have all of the games.

You can play Cruise on an American Wii if you use Bannerbomb (homebrew which only needs an SD card) and Gecko (software on the SD card which can ignores region locking).

You can't do a thing if you want to play Unlimited Cruise SP as the 3DS is region locked with no easy way out, but at the least you can play the main course of the game and the multiplayer.
Part Megaman, Megaran, Music Composition, Roguellike and Scott Pilgrim
Support Band Saga: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rekcahdam/band-saga

User Info: wes174

wes174
4 years ago#22
bump.... (not sure why i bother any more, lol)

User Info: thelastgogeta

thelastgogeta
4 years ago#23
Eh. Maybe this board will get some genuine life when the next Unlimited game releases and people get curious about the roots through Dolphin or something.
Get EX Troopers Localised on PS3 + 3DS: www.capcom-unity.com/capcom_games_discussion/go/thread/view/7341/30030505
Get The Wonderful 101!
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Unlimited Adventure
  3. Going for 100% plus max recipies
  • Topic Archived