• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Unlimited Adventure
  3. Going for 100% plus max recipies

User Info: wes174

wes174
4 years ago#11
actually i would like to update i have did some more grinding for brown fruit and i deafeated a number of oprtional bosses tempted to say half way but its been awhile since i played. even so theres still alots of costumes, themes and various other things i need to complete for 100%

wes174
4 years ago#12
bump

wes174
4 years ago#13
b-b-b-b-b-bb-b-b-b-bump

User Info: thelastgogeta

thelastgogeta
4 years ago#14
My little bro reached what seems to be the clock cap for the game (99:59) as he finally found out what to do while in the Snowy place (basically he never caught a Fire Hercules).

After beating Shanks, he focused on getting Chopper the Rumble Ball because he expected Monster Chopper both because most 2nd specials are connected to Enies Lobby attacks (he hasn't gotten Usopp or Nami's moves but is spot on for everyone who isn't Franky and Robin) and partially as I shared this video with him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTWgwSg0LkA

I can't remember how to activate the form but I'll surprise him by telling him for a tough fight later on perhaps.
Get EX Troopers Localised on PS3 + 3DS: capcom-unity.com/capcom_games_discussion/go/thread/view/7341/30030505
Get The Wonderful 101!

wes174
4 years ago#15
thelastgogeta posted...
My little bro reached what seems to be the clock cap for the game (99:59) as he finally found out what to do while in the Snowy place (basically he never caught a Fire Hercules).

After beating Shanks, he focused on getting Chopper the Rumble Ball because he expected Monster Chopper both because most 2nd specials are connected to Enies Lobby attacks (he hasn't gotten Usopp or Nami's moves but is spot on for everyone who isn't Franky and Robin) and partially as I shared this video with him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTWgwSg0LkA

I can't remember how to activate the form but I'll surprise him by telling him for a tough fight later on perhaps.

he played for 99 hours but didnt beat all the bosses?

wes174
4 years ago#16
is he also going for 100%? is he watching the dvds or toonami btw?

thelastgogeta
4 years ago#17
He is a little kid who often forgets his objectives and doesn't plan too well... and one that got through Whitebeard and Monster Chopper through grabbing tons of items using multiple Special Medicine and such to get through. Chances are some of the time is from him leaving the game on as well. >_>

My current save from a few years ago had 82:20 with 77% (I was missing two costumes - surprisingly Pirate King Luffy was on of them, must have been scared off by the first time), I may get back to it over the weekend to make 100% happen.

Now I got him to play Versus/Survival since he got most of the costumes including ones I don't haven't seen him playing the main game that much, but he may go for 100% eventually though he may not be too interested in the different themes over costumes.

He follows the anime through FUNimation's work, but we live in the UK so Toonami isn't an option and buying all of One Piece's DVDs isn't practical at this point.
Get EX Troopers Localised on PS3 + 3DS: capcom-unity.com/capcom_games_discussion/go/thread/view/7341/30030505
Get The Wonderful 101!

wes174
4 years ago#18
thelastgogeta posted...
He is a little kid who often forgets his objectives and doesn't plan too well... and one that got through Whitebeard and Monster Chopper through grabbing tons of items using multiple Special Medicine and such to get through. Chances are some of the time is from him leaving the game on as well. >_>

My current save from a few years ago had 82:20 with 77% (I was missing two costumes - surprisingly Pirate King Luffy was on of them, must have been scared off by the first time), I may get back to it over the weekend to make 100% happen.

Now I got him to play Versus/Survival since he got most of the costumes including ones I don't haven't seen him playing the main game that much, but he may go for 100% eventually though he may not be too interested in the different themes over costumes.

He follows the anime through FUNimation's work, but we live in the UK so Toonami isn't an option and buying all of One Piece's DVDs isn't practical at this point.

there selling double boxsets which contain the equivalence of 2 voyages for a cheaper price. is it not practical cause of price? by funimations work you mean there website then?

thelastgogeta
4 years ago#19
If I lived in North America, I would go for individual voyages as they have better presentation. My issue with that would be costs and space regardless of the seller, selfish as it is, I honestly can't be asked to purchase the whole series on DVD and wait for them to arrive here.

In the UK, we are basically getting an equivalent of the double boxsets (we don't get individual voyages, but get movie boxsets in threes, we get the second set Movies 4-5-6 today) but my issue is that is how far behind the sets are, price not being favorable and such still.

There isn't anything that can really be done about it. I enjoy One Piece enough to follow it, buy a lot of games and other media but would ultimately rather purchase shorter series which need support. I follow FUNimation's work in the same way, people outside of North America follow Japanese episodes of One Piece (not that I think the adaptation has been good enough to watch consistently for a year). >_>
Get The Wonderful 101!

wes174
4 years ago#20
well if nothing else you atleast had the chance to get those unlimited cruise games. i would have loved too get my hands on it, but theres only a pal version. it looks to be much better than unlimited world red.......
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Unlimited Adventure
  3. Going for 100% plus max recipies
  • Topic Archived