• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Unlimited Adventure
  3. Going for 100% plus max recipies

User Info: wes174

wes174
4 years ago#1
yep! im planing to make every recipe twice as addition to the 100%. currently im at 58% complete and game time over 60 hours. some of those were from brown fruit grinding however which consists of setting a 3 minute timer while i play a differnt game on my wii u or 3ds and pressing "A" every time it beeps so the fruit will regenerate and fall on the character.

Have only fought half of the optional bosses and have unlocked but not beat the second boss in the moutain area. red fruits are one of the worst things to collect as they are needed for so many recipes and none of them are that close to a exit. the best place to get them is probably next to the optional ruin boss because there is 5 red fruit trees there but its still a bit of distance and not that fun. also i think its fixed so there can never be more than 3 apples at a time. I swore to myself that if there was ever 5 apples there i would just grind by hitting them all and waiting for them to re spawn but it never happened. still would probably work well with 3 actually giving red fruit but i incorporated it to move grinding.

Also found a spectacular spot for grinding golden fruit. get to the exit of the floating mountain regions that connects to the snowy regions, once in the snowy reagons go out side the shanks cave and go left until you get to the ice tree, it may have a golden fruit if it does you can see it while getting close, afterwards go into the forest to the right of the cave theirs to more ice trees wich might have a golden fruit (theirs enemy's but once you figure out the right path in the woods they wont even appear) . then go trough the exist to the heaven mountains place and reenter the snowy mountains rinse and repeat. I almost never get 0 golden fruit a run and sometimes i get 2. so its a really convenient method also a very fast way to fill the golden power since 1 fruit fills up a bar.

Tip for new comers or anyone trying to make a lot of food for better stats. hang on to your honey always try to get the flowers when you pass by cause latter recipes eat them up like mad. same goes for bitter/clear grass some recipes take 5 of each to make one meal. and try to collect royal honey whenever you see it grinding it is kinda a pain.

will make a update once i get further.

wes174
4 years ago#2
at 67% running out of things to do before the final boss. everyones moves are at lvl 7 or above and i already beat white beard the first time. also i was able to make the first two themes because they were optional boss rewards. I have so far been able to completly max out every row of food to the thrid most right coloum, so i only have about 6 or so recipies to max out left, though i dont look forward to makeing multiple dishes to achive max out in the legendary seafood plater. that will be a pain. and of course i need even more apples.....

white beard fight was a little annoying even with all my upgraded hp he still was able to knock my charecters out in 2-3 hits with his specail move, luckly i was able to use moster choper to drain down a big chunck of his hp. I will probally max out 1-3 more recipies, finish the game then take on the bosses again on hard mode.

wes174
4 years ago#3
bump. stoping this thread from being closed.

wes174
4 years ago#4
gona need another bump here.

User Info: thelastgogeta

thelastgogeta
4 years ago#5
Need a hand at bumping your thread? I can't remember the percentage that I left off at years ago (I finished the story and beat a few bosses to get resources to make Luffy's Pirate King costume and to get Sogeking... Sniper King) . I should get back to the game over the summer though I do have a strong memory of Whitebeard and Monster Chopper being tough to fight and I'm having my little bro go through it as FUNimation finally got through Water 7.
Get EX Troopers Localised on PS3 + 3DS: capcom-unity.com/capcom_games_discussion/go/thread/view/7341/30030505
Get The Wonderful 101!

User Info: Sephiroth_Z

Sephiroth_Z
4 years ago#6
Do you need tons of hours to play this game? Or to finish it?

Is there a shortcut to get 100%?

I juz got this game, and as a completionist myself.. I don't move on to the next game till I 100% the current game that I'm playing. But since you said you have 60 hours ongoing, that is stopping me to start playing this game. Coz I don't wanna play this game for too long. I think there are other games that I need to play first. What do you guys think?

And I got this game, juz for the versus mode.. Is the story mode really fun?
"Showing your back to the enemy, overconfidence will destroy you..." - Sephiroth_Z

wes174
4 years ago#7
Sephiroth_Z posted...
Do you need tons of hours to play this game? Or to finish it?

Is there a shortcut to get 100%?

I juz got this game, and as a completionist myself.. I don't move on to the next game till I 100% the current game that I'm playing. But since you said you have 60 hours ongoing, that is stopping me to start playing this game. Coz I don't wanna play this game for too long. I think there are other games that I need to play first. What do you guys think?

And I got this game, juz for the versus mode.. Is the story mode really fun?

well im going for max out recipies which is not actually required for 100% so that should save alots of time in grinding food materal, but even so its gona take alots of grinding time to get 100%. the worst part probally would be grinding movesets as to get 100% you need to get every move up to lvl 10 which can be a pain for dash attacks or certain c a moves. but yeah between the fact that the whole game is a collectathon and the areas that you can easily get lost at its gona take atleast 40-60 hours to get 100%. truthly its kinda difficult to judge seeing how i spent so much time on ingredients for recipies.

wes174
4 years ago#8
thelastgogeta posted...
Need a hand at bumping your thread? I can't remember the percentage that I left off at years ago (I finished the story and beat a few bosses to get resources to make Luffy's Pirate King costume and to get Sogeking... Sniper King) . I should get back to the game over the summer though I do have a strong memory of Whitebeard and Monster Chopper being tough to fight and I'm having my little bro go through it as FUNimation finally got through Water 7.

thanks! yeah im also buying the funi one piece dvds. season 6 is said to come out sometime this year. but the really good stuff starts after that!

User Info: E_Halilovic

E_Halilovic
4 years ago#9
I 100% this game in April. It was definitely worth it. You need to level 10 every move though just so you know.

wes174
4 years ago#10
bumpity bump bump
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Unlimited Adventure
  3. Going for 100% plus max recipies
  • Topic Archived