• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Rudoku

Rudoku
6 years ago#1
I just got an online ad from GameStop. You know the one's that want you to rip yourself off by turning in 2 games to get a new game for 10 bucks? Apparently this game is on the list of eligible games (Dbz:BT3's on there, too). What happened? Did they become collector's items?
Magical Scientist is more perfect than EotS because you get to shoot dinosaurs out of a turtle.

User Info: Goku61394

Goku61394
6 years ago#2
I got that email too and I'm thinking about using the deal to get a game but I have only 4 of the games on the list so I have a hard decision to make:/
What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." halofan9912
Official Charizard of the Pokemon MMM board

User Info: frodragon

frodragon
6 years ago#3
Yeah I'm not sure when, but at some point this game became rare/hard to come by. Glad I picked it up at Toys R Us for $20 back in the day.
You've set foot on the path of a real man.
No amount of tears can wash that choice away.

User Info: GorillaGD

GorillaGD
5 years ago#4
Yeah those games are pretty hard to come by., this game in particular isn't even within a 100 mile radius to my location according to gamestop.

http://blog.pricecharting.com/2009/08/most-expensive-wii-games.html
  • Topic Archived