• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ragnoraok

Ragnoraok
7 years ago#1
Its really fun. I compare this game a lot to other ps3 RPgs, and believe that this is a very good RPG. The PS3 is played out imo. I have more WII games that I can honestly say gave me a ball, than PS3 games.

This game is hella fun, but I remember the ridiculous catching that pissed me off and made me quit my first play through.

Well anyways...
*Takes off blood drenched helmet*
...IN THE NAME OF RAGNORAOK, I...CLAIM...THIS...BOARD!!!!!!!
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"

User Info: pancakegr8

pancakegr8
7 years ago#2
I love this game. I played it through twice, I'm not gonna lie, the first time was hell, especially since I couldn't fight or figure out where to go. and the bugs.... I don't like to think about all the times I found a multicolored bug and missed it... but I know the secret to getting them now.

the second time around I found and made every thing just for a little redemption.
are they gonna make more games in the future?
I apologize if I am in error...

pancakegr8
7 years ago#3
... also we can share this board right? if not I'll go and claim the Microsoft 3D Movie maker board... you ever played that? eh probably not. ...

Ragnoraok
7 years ago#4
LOL, we can share the board. Never heard of Microsoft 3d...

I doubt that they will be making more games like this. The other One Piece games are beat-em-up games where there is less focus on story, just flashy gameplay with a lot of combos. This game is outrageous. I poured in 16 hours, and was 22% complete. They really worked hard on this, which I appreciate. The first time i played, I quit after 22% because of the annoying bugs. But now, i am having a lot of fun, the bugs and fishes are not a big deal anymore, and i am loving the story and development of skills.

pancakegr8
7 years ago#5
That's nice to hear. I may go for a third play through later on.

I really didn't expect a game this good to come from a series like One Piece but they pulled it off. there's nothing like venturing around and collecting all kinds of materials to make new tools, it's excellent. I'm not sure why the bugs got to me so much, it's really weird...

But uh.. yeah, glad we can share. have fun man :I

Ragnoraok
7 years ago#6
pancakegr8 posted...
That's nice to hear. I may go for a third play through later on.

I really didn't expect a game this good to come from a series like One Piece but they pulled it off. there's nothing like venturing around and collecting all kinds of materials to make new tools, it's excellent. I'm not sure why the bugs got to me so much, it's really weird...

But uh.. yeah, glad we can share. have fun man :I

yea, I was shocked to see this game had so much to offer, but then again, it was made by Namco. Namco goes balls to the walls with content. Play the game again, its really addicting.

pancakegr8
7 years ago#7
Okay, I'm convinced. and I did so much better the second time around that once I get used to the controls again, this will be even better then my second play through.

But I'm not starting until I finish Skyward Sword... which I'm not playing until I get my Wireless Nun-chuck... but it'll be awesome :)

pancakegr8
7 years ago#8
pancakegr8 posted...
which I'm not playing until I get my Wireless Nun-chuck...

Never under any circumstance buy anything from Nyko...
  • Topic Archived