• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jacien

Jacien
8 years ago#91
Whoa, old topic is old.

And no vote for Caribou from me. He's too messed up/creepy to be a future Straw Hat. That shark on the other hand...
Remind me later to conduct a completely original sig.

User Info: thelastgogeta

thelastgogeta
8 years ago#92
Since my last post, Caribou has became even more of a possibility. =D
His crew is 70% likely to come back comically and 30% likely to be dead and forgotten.
We have seen Caribou interact with the crew comically as well besides giving advice and assistance.

Admit it, with some backstory on his "tragic past" and a dream, you would accept him with as open arms as you accepted Robin the assassin (who you waited 100s of chapters for her backstory), Franky the thug (who stole the crew's money and was partly responsible for the whole split up) and such. :P

Though that shark, maybe Franky could rebuilt it as some kinda cyborg with rockets mounted and make it a submarine which the guys can use to travel at 7000 meters or something. Not even the Shark Submerge can do it after all.
Get, Play The Undersold Triforce: Z+W, NMH, Okami!
PM of the SSR Board + Ninja of SATBK/SATFS forever

User Info: gwar315

gwar315
8 years ago#93
Im still not sure what Caribous DF power is.
Gwar315

User Info: Jacien

Jacien
8 years ago#94
Caribou has become even more a NOT possibility as of lately. The significant role he'll have in this arc is getting Haki-punched by Luffy in order to show that he's now able to handle Logias easily.
Remind me later to conduct a completely original sig.

thelastgogeta
8 years ago#95
I thought that the first Logia after Chapter 597 was going to be a weak one manhandled by Luffy after hurting Luffy's friends... Turns out Oda didn't do that and he has already shown off enough through other actions which Luffy did besides him oneshotting a Pacifista instead.

This week's chapter introduces Fishman Island at last but they have company which seems to be previous Arlong members who do approve of their against humans by being pirates and punching the noble.

But more important than that is...
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=144679

One Piece Unlimited Cruise 3DS
Scans aren't there yet but they should be up soon if the reveal came from Shonen Jump like I expect...

User Info: NamekianClown

NamekianClown
8 years ago#96
Holy crap people are still bumping my old topic that I made on my old account? Nutty.
Segata Sanshiro! Segata Sanshiro! Sega Saturn, Shiro!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joNwYPdEBTc

thelastgogeta
8 years ago#97
Yeah gwar315 did a great job keeping alive for two years since June 30th 2008 (slightly over five months after it's release in the US)... And he claimed he was at the final boss back in 2008 as well despite bumping it actively for two years as he was backtracking and hoarding. The guy's last contribution to the topic was 5 days ago... amd he has been active since the day after the topic debuted.

This is pretty much the base of all of the One Piece fans on GameFAQs.
Cruise mainly has European buyers, I'm European yes and there are alot of us but we don't frequent any of the boards... Gigant Battle doesn't seem to have many people at all...

This is still going. :P

And TC, why did you change account without your old account getting banned... :/

User Info: NamekianClown

NamekianClown
8 years ago#98
I hated the account name and never really meant to keep using it. I only thought I would use it the once so I used a generic name. The first time I went to make an account with my usual name, I found the character limit was too low to fit the whole thing (I normally have "The" at the beginning) and it took a while to finally decide to go ahead and make it. I think at the time the character limit was lower than it is now too, so I couldn't even fit NamekianClown.
Segata Sanshiro! Segata Sanshiro! Sega Saturn, Shiro!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joNwYPdEBTc

User Info: gwar315

gwar315
8 years ago#99
Yep, still here. Just thought some other people would like to know about the hidden moves as they were not in a faq at the time and Im not sure if they are in one now actually.
Gwar315

thelastgogeta
8 years ago#100
I hated the account name and never really meant to keep using it. I only thought I would use it the once so I used a generic name. The first time I went to make an account with my usual name, I found the character limit was too low to fit the whole thing (I normally have "The" at the beginning) and it took a while to finally decide to go ahead and make it. I think at the time the character limit was lower than it is now too, so I couldn't even fit NamekianClown.

I see... And thanks for the One Piece Unlimited Cruise: SP link for the scan...
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8740/img05882e76zik8zj.jpg
Where was your source, if you are allowed to put it up...

Yep, still here. Just thought some other people would like to know about the hidden moves as they were not in a faq at the time and Im not sure if they are in one now actually.

I'm not sure about whether this information has been compiled into an FAQ either...

Episode 480 looks promising and will hopefully improve the battle from how it was in the manga... :/
  • Topic Archived