• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: gwar315

gwar315
8 years ago#81
bump
Gwar315

User Info: Cornwallace

Cornwallace
8 years ago#82
I don't think there are any more hidden moves.
SSFC - 4039 8205 1602

gwar315
8 years ago#83
Probably not. Maybe in the Cruise games.
Gwar315

User Info: thelastgogeta

thelastgogeta
8 years ago#84
I leave GFAQs for a month due to my University, College, Life having problems with providing me the internet.
And we get a new system here... >_>

I'm okay with it for now... this is still one of the only forums without embedded videos, avatars, pictures and the like. Makes it one of a kind. :P
Get, Play The Undersold Triforce: Z+W, NMH, Okami!
PM of the SSR Board + Ninja of SATBK/SATFS forever

gwar315
8 years ago#85
Yea I like this place to. Its just a great place to get information quickly without all the bells and whistles.
Gwar315

thelastgogeta
8 years ago#86
I guess I agree...
Though I wanted to be able to have an avatar, see the pictures that the GameSpotters put up and do all sorts of formatting tricks. Since, I have posted here for so long, I must enjoy the barebones design, the lack of an authority thrusting opinions down your throat with previews, reviews and the like.

I've found IGN and GameSpot to be trainwrecks navigation-wise in the past and hence unattractive for anything but an occasional article not forum to forum browsing. That and the communities of other sites, well I guess IGN and GameSpot were fine or okay when I was there though comments can get as bad as Youtube. The communities don't seem as mature, at least on some sites, Atari's pages seemed like rotten 12 years olds from the crust to the core.

gwar315
8 years ago#87
Yea there are some good people here. I just check the game boards. Dont really use the special interests boards at all. Plus I like how the cheats and FAQs are right there if you are looking at a specific game.
Gwar315

thelastgogeta
8 years ago#88
Agreed on that. ^

This topic is past two years old... I was visiting another topic which lasted a while some time ago.
Think the mods removed it or something... >_> Are you guys up to date on the manga?
Stuff is awesome.

gwar315
8 years ago#89
Yea. Finally going to Fishman Island!
Gwar315

thelastgogeta
8 years ago#90
I vote Caribou for a crew member...
DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT. Makes more sense as a hope than a Jimbei clone from Fishman Island.
More insanity is always good.
  • Topic Archived