• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: OnePieceSanji

OnePieceSanji
8 years ago#111
Oh wow this is still going on. I remember this from a year or so when I actually posted on forums. I logged on just to comment this though!
I sold the game awhile ago :S

User Info: thelastgogeta

thelastgogeta
8 years ago#112
Oh wow this is still going on. I remember this from a year or so when I actually posted on forums. I logged on just to comment this though!
I sold the game awhile ago :S

I see... I wish you the best and hope you pop on this forum within less than a year to say how much you sold the game for... People are pretty desperate, you could sell the game as if it was a full price brand new GOTY factory sealed Wii game on Ebay...
Get, Play The Undersold Triforce: Z+W, NMH, Okami!
PM of the SSR Board + Ninja of SATBK/SATFS forever

User Info: OnePieceSanji

OnePieceSanji
8 years ago#113
I sold it for about half of what I paid for it, so about $20

thelastgogeta
8 years ago#114
Should have Ebay'd it.
I imported mine for around $50 used and people seem to compete the point where it get ABOVE $50...
And you know Wii games peak at $50 usually... >_>

User Info: gwar315

gwar315
8 years ago#115
I actually got a good deal on mine. I bought it at gamestop for like 20 bucks I think. I would never sell my copy though.
Gwar315

thelastgogeta
8 years ago#116
I actually got a good deal on mine. I bought it at gamestop for like 20 bucks I think. I would never sell my copy though.

Well... obviously you did.
You went into a store in your country which was trying to get rid of it...
People on Ebay know that we are willing to pay with our organs to get video games whether it's the import crowd or the people who complain that it isn't in their nearest store...

Glad to see you have the same angle on selling your video games as me... At least for OP:UA...

User Info: daking475

daking475
8 years ago#117
you guys should join the One Piece Pirates

gwar315
8 years ago#118
Come again?
Gwar315

thelastgogeta
8 years ago#119
He may have meant a club/group/union/whatever which is set up on GameSpot.
Would be nice if he gave a link or something instead of saying it out of the blue... >_>

And we had Gear Second Whitebeard last week plus a Dragon Blood tracking Akainu this week. :D
Pretty funny stuff. I wonder if the kids who only watch the anime are speculating that Whitebeard could use Gear Second.

gwar315
8 years ago#120
You read any other mangas?
Gwar315
  • Topic Archived