• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bomberman Land
  3. So... How the hell do I save?

User Info: tabion20

tabion20
13 years ago#1
Every other NPC seems to be telling me to save.... But none of them is a goddamn save spot! No save option in the menu, no clear save point that I could find... I'm in the main... bomber... training.... lobby thing and I just finished the first... ranking... thing....

I've bought everything in the store and I don't want to lose it all by quitting. And yet the only NPC who hints at saving (the one who offers you to QUIT your game) claims that you'll lose all unsaved data...

So, where is that blasted save point?!??!?! This game has driven me quite a ways mad and I'd like to save and put it to rest now...

Could anyone help me out? Pretty please?
-->Tabion

User Info: GameOz

GameOz
13 years ago#2
The information desk which is to the right of the launch pad. On the left side of the launch pad is where you buy your license at.

User Info: GameOz

GameOz
13 years ago#3
^Sorry if that wasn't clear. You save at the information desk, which is to the right of the launch pad. Down Stairs from where you bought the outfits.

Talk to that person and it is one of the options that comes up.

tabion20
13 years ago#4
Thanks man. Didn't even have to wait 2 minutes to get a response. You da best, GameOz.
-->Tabion

User Info: eastx

eastx
13 years ago#5
But in the future, you should Read The Manual.

tabion20
13 years ago#6
Oh you're right, because this board is just so flooded with new topics. Because there are just so many helpful topics around that aren't about whining about this game's lack of online or its suckitude.

Yeah, yeah, so VERY VERY SORRY to actually ask a question which pertains to the game and that might help future board visitors. I'll be sure NEVER to do it again and ONLY lurk around, whining my ass off. Thank you SO MUCH, eastman.
-->Tabion
  1. Boards
  2. Bomberman Land
  3. So... How the hell do I save?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A