• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Paper Mario
  3. What would Count Bleck think about Grodus, for example?

User Info: Diogogonca300

Diogogonca300
4 months ago#1
What would Count Bleck think about Grodus, for example?

User Info: Scraps

Scraps
4 months ago#2
I think he would take Grodus to be a selfish and cruel man. They may both be villains will similar motives about remaking the world, but Bleck's actions stem from a tragic origin and he holds deep care and respect for those who are loyal to him, whereas Grodus acts out of his own desire for power and is often shown being cruel to his subordinates.
Peace and crackers!

User Info: Moddragon22

Moddragon22
2 months ago#3
I don't think Count Bleck would like Grodus, and they would probably come into conflict over their two goals. Whereas Grodus wants to take over the world, Count Bleck just wants to destroy everything ever.
I'm not your guy, friend!

User Info: Diogogonca300

Diogogonca300
2 months ago#4
Moddragon22 posted...
I don't think Count Bleck would like Grodus, and they would probably come into conflict over their two goals. Whereas Grodus wants to take over the world, Count Bleck just wants to destroy everything ever.
Thanks!
By the way, could you agreed/believed it that Count Bleck's father is Culex, the dark knight of Vanda?
( At least, in my own fanfic, that maked sense).
Also, what would Smithy:( Super Mario RPG) think about Sir Grodus (PM:TTYD)?
Thanks for your attention and patience
Sincerely
-Me

User Info: Moddragon22

Moddragon22
2 months ago#5
I don't think that Culex and Count Bleck are related at all. They seem to be of entirely different species, and even if they were of the same species, that doesn't mean that they're related.

Also, I think that Smithy would come into direct conflict with Sir Grodus, since Smithy also kind of wants to destroy the world in a different way: he wants to turn everything into a world of weapons. Therefore, Sir Grodus and Smithy would probably not like each other.

However, I am no expert on these characters. It has been a long time since I played TTYD, and SMRPG doesn't give you a whole lot to go off of for Smithy.
I'm not your guy, friend!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Paper Mario
  3. What would Count Bleck think about Grodus, for example?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A