• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Paper Mario
  3. Does anyone still play this game?

User Info: ac_helper

ac_helper
1 year ago#11
Yes, I have Piccolo. I had no idea she was actually useful against enemies. I only went looking for blocks in Flip/Flopside that were supposed to have a music symbol that you were supposed to use Piccolo on. Mostly I used Boomer this time around, though.
Currently playing: catching up on my backlog!
ACNL: Mayor DocBrown: Hilldale (Back to the Future) - DA: 4D00-0011-4CC8

ac_helper
1 year ago#12
Wow...so I decided to try the Flipside Pit of 100 Trials at level 40...and beat it quite handily! I think it only took me about 90 minutes or so. I do know that the Flopside pit you have to beat TWICE though to get the main characters' cards. THAT'S going to be on a day I have very little to do (yeah right). Got all but 3 treasure map treasures, and many cards. Need to work on the recipes for a bit, and more leveling.

I'm surprised by how much fun this game still is after the main story is over. I've played a few games that seemed to become a slog after the credits rolled. I REALLY want to see this world in unlimited 3D!

User Info: BrerOswald

BrerOswald
1 year ago#13
I replayed the game a year ago. It’s such a wonderful game.
#1 resident Disney Parks expert on GameFAQs

User Info: YoshiBro46

YoshiBro46
1 year ago#14
BrerOswald posted...
I replayed the game a year ago. It’s such a wonderful game.

It really is! Currently in the caveman world. (Forgot what it was called)
I am in the mine. Loving the music! This is my third time replaying the game! ;)
#SmithyGang

ac_helper
1 year ago#15
Cool! I 100% it! I only needed to get to level 72 (and got another level in the Pit) to beat the Flopside Pit of 100 Trials twice. I ended up doing the Floro Sapiens trick to level up, and only spent 87 or so hours in my second file before I got everything. What fun! I may beat it again someday.

User Info: shakmstr

shakmstr
1 year ago#16
Never played this game. I was disappointed it wasn’t like TTYD or 64. I bought it just recently and I’m finally going to play it.

Finally looking forward to it. You guys make it sound good.

User Info: minali_tycano

minali_tycano
1 year ago#17
@shakmstr It’s great that you’re finally able to play it. Maybe these boards will be a little bit more active... (One can only dream.) It’ll probably take you a while to play through, especially if you decide to go for 100%. As for me, I’ve played through it multiple times, and I actually plan on speedrunning it sometime! It’s one of my top three favorites.

User Info: shakmstr

shakmstr
1 year ago#18
Been going through a phase where I’m finally playing games I ignored. I loved the Wii but for some reason I didn’t play SPM or Skyward Sword.

Was reading a post somewhere that Paper Mario 64, TTYD and SPM were the best in the series. Played through the first few stages. It’s really good.

User Info: Werecatqueen

Werecatqueen
1 year ago#19
SPM is my favorite Paper Mario game...no random stage hazards screwing you over like in TTYD
  1. Boards
  2. Super Paper Mario
  3. Does anyone still play this game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A