• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Paper Mario
  3. Is there a point of no return?

User Info: Ryan7251

Ryan7251
1 year ago#1
Ok so i am in chapter 5 and i wanted to see if there is a point of no return as in i won't be able to visit past levels and stuff and if so what chapter is it so i know not to go that far.
(message deleted)

User Info: Tippetarius

Tippetarius
1 year ago#3
Nope, not really. There's one chapter later on that you get sort of blocked off from later in the game, but it's perfectly scripted, you aren't able to actually miss anything, and it comes back once you defeat the final boss.
Call me Tip. Or Tippi, if you prefer. And yes, just like my namesake, I'm actually a girl.

User Info: Tippetarius

Tippetarius
1 year ago#4
Also, it's not strictly a point of no return, but you (Mario, I mean) will be separated from Bowser, Peach, and Luigi respectively upon completion of the first three sections of Chapter 8, and they won't come back at all until you face the final boss.

Even if you go back to Flipside mid-chapter, you still won't have them with you -- no matter where you go, you'll have to rely on Mario and the Pixls until you go back through and fight Count Bleck.
Call me Tip. Or Tippi, if you prefer. And yes, just like my namesake, I'm actually a girl.

User Info: minali_tycano

minali_tycano
1 year ago#5
There are certain points of separation and road-blocking, but it’s all part of the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Paper Mario
  3. Is there a point of no return?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A