• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Elebits
  3. Happy 10th anniversary, Elebits.

User Info: DenpaMenRevive

DenpaMenRevive
4 years ago#1
Has it really been that long? Ten years since we met? That blows my mind. That at the age of 6 i was sat in my living room on my Wii playing this? And I pick this game up at least 5 times every year. That case it sits in, you can tell I care about it, virtually perfect after 10 years.

Konami, please if for some reason you encounter this thread, which I highly doubt, because you seem more determined than ever to leave my favourite franchise in the dust. To deny it ever existed...

Why? I made so many good memories with this game, whether it be me running away from the turrets as a kid due to my weird phobia of them... Or my conquering of Me and my Little War for the first time and just yelling in triumph. The soundtrack, could have been made by angels, whoever composed it. Thankyou, seriously. I listen to it all the time, it's so unique, having a feel so distictively Elebits. The Boss Theme honestly, is the best of its kind. Ever. You deserve a heck of a promotion for this soundtrack, and I bet Konami would be strong with you at the helm.

The game? It is the most childishly simple pleasures I getting from it. And it's a blast and a feeling that modern games are missing. Throwing a car at a tree? Sounds dull. Until you do it. And the laughing fit that this game can induce is just magical, even people who aren't playing get so much enjoyment from watching these ridiculously hilarious scenarios.

The Elebits are instantly likeable, so cute. I wish I owned the plushie, but I guess I'll just have to save up and Amazon that ASAP.

They are adorable, yet cunning and clearly stuffed with personality, from the panicky and paranoid Red Elebit to the laid back Green and mysterious Grey. Filled with such a unique charm that it seems like each Elebit has goals and an agenda etc. It strikes you hard with the realism.

The Sea Elebit is my personal favourite, mysterious, cool and awesome looking. It was a blast of a boss. Tearing everything apart frantically looking for it. Oops. It's in the rafters... Music fitting the panic of the time limit perfectly.

And I just want to say this, Konami, I miss Elebits. I really do. The Adventures of Kai and Zero were OK but not as fun as this gem. Elebits Capture angered me, as it seemed like you just pushed it out the door without any caring... But why? Why were you so keen to drop it? I am an avid fan of Yu-Gi-Oh, a fantastic card game to play with friends. I would take Elebits over it anyday, and having invested such time into Yugioh, I can tell how much I care for Elebits. I'm sitting here listening to the music and drawing the Elebits, and I feel such a pain knowing it's probably gone.

Please. Remember Elebits on its 10th Anniversary in December. I don't expect anything from you. Much less a game. But a mention or revision of it would make my christmas. And it would mean so much to me and fans across the world.

Happy Anniversary Elebits. I will never forget you.
FC: 0259-1452-7064 IGN: Krana TSV: 3354
Maractus of Noctowl's Nest.
  1. Boards
  2. Elebits
  3. Happy 10th anniversary, Elebits.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A