• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Elebits
  3. King Of titles for Hidden Elements: finally got some info (please help to test)

User Info: Siegfried066

Siegfried066
8 years ago#1
Hello everyone

After a lot of trouble with trying to figure out the Japanese guidebook I have ("Elebits: Official Guide Complete Edition") I finally managed to translate (some of) the info on these titles ^___^ Here goes!

- King of Capture (to unlock the option "Berserk Elebits"):
"Elebits-wa takusan tsuka maeta"
"tsuka maeta" means something like "Got you!" and "takusan" means "a lot" or "many"

A rough translation is "capture a lot of Elebits"

- King of Surveillance (get Aroma Unit)
"Relax condition [1 kanji I can't read] no Elebits takusan tsuka maeta"
The kanji for "condition" and the kanji after that one are listed in the first part of the guide (with the explanation of the different "states" of an Elebit). Those "states" are "Relax", something like "Awake" or "Normal" (when they're just walking/running around), and "Panic" (a "panic" Red Elebit gets some kind of police siren on top of his head ;-)).
"Relax" is when they're sleeping (you can hear them snore + they have small "bubbles" over them) and give you the highest amount of Wats when you capture them.
Example for a Green Elebit (take from the "Secrets" part of the guidebook): Relax = 15, Awake = 12, Panic = 10
Grey Elebit: Relax = 300, Awake = 250, Panic = 200.

Rough translation: "capture a lot of Relaxed Eledees"

- King of Noise (unlock option “Extreme Silence”)
"Black Elebits-wa takusan shutsugen sa seta"
"Shutsugen" means "to appear" and I think "sa seta/ saseta" (written in hiragana) are related to that verb. But my Japanese grammar is non-existent so I have no quickly what it means...

A rough translation is "Make a lot of Black Eledees appear"

Considering these descriptions, it actually makes perfect sense for what you get to unlock with a "King of" title (I also see another tite in the guide for "making few Black Eledees appear", so I guess that translates to a "King of Silence" title).
Though "King of Big Mess" would be more approriate for "King of Noise", considering Black Elebits appear when you make a big mess...

But sadly the guide doesn't seem to clearly state WHAT is meant by "a lot" -_-... Is it a specific amount (1000 relaxed Elebits, 2000 relaxed Elebits), a certain percentage of "all captures in the game", ...?

I hope someone can try this out and check if it helps/ works to unlock those items/ options.

My theory for the Black Eledees is: 1) finish the last level once. 2) then finish every 'normal' level 1 more time (I'd quit as soon as reaching the level's "target"), 3) finish the last level again.

For the "relaxed Eledees" bit I'd try to play the first few levels a lot of times (using that accessory to "relax" Eledees a lot?) and take care not to capture any awake/ panicked Eledees.
That way my share of "relaxed" captured Eledees should sky-rocket, after which I'd give the last level another go.
Maybe you need, I don't know, at least 60 % (or something like that?) of all your captures so far to be of "relaxed" Eledees?

I hope this helps everyone out still looking to get these titles. Good luck!
TvC UAS Nickname: Siegfrie
TVC: UAS FC: 3309 5996 0109

User Info: Siegfried066

Siegfried066
8 years ago#2
Oh, and sorry about the "wall of text". But I just wanted to make everything as clear as possible when posting this information.
TvC UAS Nickname: Siegfrie
TVC: UAS FC: 3309 5996 0109
  1. Boards
  2. Elebits
  3. King Of titles for Hidden Elements: finally got some info (please help to test)
  • Topic Archived