People still don't know how to get the king titles?...Not that I do either...but

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Elebits
  3. People still don't know how to get the king titles?...Not that I do either...but

User Info: nintendofan100

nintendofan100
9 years ago#1
I had more questions though

1. is there anyway to find out what objects you brought power back to in a level? (there isn't right?)

2. also, does it matter what mode you were in when you powered them up? (could you do it in endless for example and still have it count?)

I'm asking because I was going for 100% power, but I never did find everything...it was stuck at like 94% or so, and I was making no progress. -_-;
Mario Kart Wii name: Chris
5069-4354-2837

User Info: Siegfried066

Siegfried066
8 years ago#2
Hooray, finally some life on these boards ^_^
I might be able to offer some advice, nintendofan100 (though I haven't gotten everything in the game yet, including getting more than a few S-ranks)

I got a Japanese guidebook a while back that has a 2-page section on all the game's secrets (and maybe the info you need for your questions).

Unfortunately, I don't know if you have more luck than me to actually understand Japanese >_< If you can wait a few weeks (I'm waiting for my computer to get back from the shop) I'll gladly make a good-quality scan of these pages.
If you have any access to a source than can give a decent translation of scanned Japanese text, that would AWESOME ^_-

Though I did see that the "Black Elebits" are mentioned for 2 of the "King of" titles bit on those 2 "Secrets" pages of the guidebook (not sure if those 2 titles are unlockable-related, it just seems to mention ALL of the "King of" titles).

(minor spoiler)

Black Elebits are the first (or second?) type of Elebits that you can't capture, only stun and/or flatten with objects. They appear when you make too much of a mess in the later levels.

(end minor spoiler)

Sorry I can't offer any more help...
"Unfortunately, our souls are at odds, brother.
I. Need. More. Power." ~Vergil, DMC3~

nintendofan100
8 years ago#3
I don't know any Japanese...*though not knowing has been becoming increasingly aggravating*

Oh, and I found an answer to question number 2 in the guide...oops. XD;
5069-4354-2837

nintendofan100
8 years ago#4
Thats not enough info to work with...Can you read ANYTHING else?

I don't know any Japanese...but I can think outside of the box...Maybe getting certain ranks is based on shooting the black elebits? Maybe shooting at least 1 in every level it can appear in?

that sounds like something obscure that people wouldn't try...but its just guessing. >_>;
5069-4354-2837
  1. Boards
  2. Elebits
  3. People still don't know how to get the king titles?...Not that I do either...but

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived