• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Elebits
  3. Title-related: may have info, but need help from someone who reads Japanese

User Info: Siegfried066

Siegfried066
9 years ago#1
Hello from Belgium everyone

After some help from a very kind eBay seller, I finally got my hands on Konamia's Japan-only Official Guide ("Complete Edition", though it doesn't give a full inventory of EVERY item you can lift as I hoped T_T)

But more importantely, the Secrets section seems to list both all the King Of titles (I recognize the kanji for 'O' (spelling) or 'King') AND some info on this!

Unfortunately there are no furigina provided, though I can make out the katakana (for English words) a bit.

"Speed King" seems to mention the word "Clear", and 2 other titles mention "Black Elebit" What the ?_?

(minor SPOILERS)

The "Black Elebit" is shown in the first pages of the guide, that gives details on ALL Elebits in the game. The "Black Elebit" is the first (or second?) "un-catchable" Elebit that shows up in levels when you make too much of a mess (they can't be captured, but can be knocked unconscious for a while by slamming them away or "flattening" them with objects.

(end of minor SPOILERS)

So, long story short: I can mail scans of the 2 pages that list all the secrets/unlockables ("Elebits no Himitsu", as this section is called). And if anyone could translate the page with the "King Of" stuff, that would be AWESOME help for all of us wanting to get the King Of titles that are required for some of the unlockables.

I still need to make the scan, but it'll be a high-quality .JPG of the scan (not sure yet how big it'll be).

Thanks in advance who's willing to help out. Once the translation is done with, I'm sure one of the FAQ authors here on GF would be willing to include the info. Just please make sure to credit me for providing the source material XD
"Unfortunately, our souls are at odds, brother.
I. Need. More. Power." ~Vergil, DMC3~
  1. Boards
  2. Elebits
  3. Title-related: may have info, but need help from someone who reads Japanese
  • Topic Archived