• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Afrika
  3. Field guilde complete but no trophy !!

User Info: sephirothtidus

sephirothtidus
8 years ago#1
Hey everyone i got a quick question here, i just completed all missions got the trophy for that, and after that the field guide showed 2 more open spots, i looked it up and those were the Bat eared fox and the Kori Bustard. Now after i collected those i completed the field guide and it shows i have all the animals (except for the one under the scarab beetle but im pretty sure that stays clear) but the "Complete Animal Encyclopedia" gold trophy didnt unlock.... Does anyone know if you need 2 do anything more than just complete the fieldguide for that trophy ?

hope any1 can give me a pointer :)

User Info: FishOfPain

FishOfPain
8 years ago#2
Now it's been a while since I played, but if I remember correctly, the Field Guide is the part where you can watch 3D models and info about the animal, right? If so, you need all the types of animals, not just one of each. So go out and look for male/female/child/baby variations of the animals. Can't remember if you somehow could see which exactly are available and what's missing, but there shouldn't be any problems finding it. I've heard of some baby monkey glitch, but hopefully that's not the problem for you.
"You're a jerk, Dent"
Wowbagger from The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
  1. Boards
  2. Afrika
  3. Field guilde complete but no trophy !!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A