• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. How to approach the game?

User Info: Neskou

Neskou
2 months ago#1
I did finish the game at release and since there are no PS5 games in the bear future and rhe Royal Edition was in the PS Plus bundle I wanted to take on the journey again.

I have to admit that I pretty much forgot 80% of the story. I also want to to for Platin and was wondering if I should just force my way through story first and grab the "must haves", take my time in ng+ (I do like challanges) or just do everything in one go?

User Info: egpNoodlez

egpNoodlez
2 months ago#2
I did platinum in the same save file. If you are trying to tackle all the content, you'll naturally hit lvl 10 with all character skills, and the rest of the trophies are pretty easy to get.

I'd say just hit New Game and enjoy.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png

User Info: DanGlynnJohnson

DanGlynnJohnson
1 month ago#3
Neskou posted...
How to approach the game?

One of the best ways to approach the game is to avoid this board and its resident crybabies; egpNoodlez, slmcknett, marko7 and a slew of others. Given the infantile s*** they post, it's abundantly clear that their diapers have gone unchanged for quite some time.

"Nintendo hardware is for kids" - Yakuza Creator, Toshihiro Nagoshi.

User Info: Steve_McCroskey

Steve_McCroskey
1 month ago#4
DanGlynnJohnson posted...

One of the best ways to approach the game is to avoid this board and its resident crybabies; egpNoodlez, slmcknett, marko7 and a slew of others. Given the infantile s*** they post, it's abundantly clear that their diapers have gone unchanged for quite some time.

Lmfao!

"Being a GameFAQs moderator requires levels of cowardice and dishonesty I'm not capable of."

User Info: FourManSeven

FourManSeven
1 month ago#5
How to approach this game?

By turning around and walking away. Far away.

User Info: GerinTheFox

GerinTheFox
1 month ago#6
Just enjoy, if you miss something then save it for new game plus, otherwise go with the flow.
May all of the great RPGs get sequels still awaiting Vagrant Story II
GerinKitsune

User Info: slmcknett

slmcknett
1 month ago#7
DanGlynnJohnson posted...
slmcknett
I'm actually surprised someone here even bothered to remember my name. I'm hardly ever here.

I'm flattered, I guess?
Watch "Final Fantasy XV Abridged" and "Kingdom Hearts Abridged" right here!
https://www.youtube.com/user/mcknett3

User Info: marko7

marko7
1 week ago#8
slmcknett posted...
I'm actually surprised someone here even bothered to remember my name. I'm hardly ever here.

I'm flattered, I guess?
I'm only just noticing this now too.

Clearly @DanGlynnJohnson and his alt @Steve_McCroskey don't seem to be able to handle fair criticism of this game. That was pretty evident in their last meltdown here. Ironic that they called us "crybabies" while whining in a post that doesn't even answer TC's question.
Made you look
marko7 posted...
I'm only just noticing this now too.

Clearly @DanGlynnJohnson and his alt @Steve_McCroskey don't seem to be able to handle fair criticism of this game. That was pretty evident in their last meltdown here. Ironic that they called us "crybabies" while whining in a post that doesn't even answer TC's question.

*rolls eyes*

My post ITT was made back in February. If, after nearly 2 months, ^that childish, sniffling crap's the best you and the other toddler can come up with then my observation about your respective infantilism was absolutely spot on. Combine that with the fact that there are s***posts of yours dating back 4 years, endlessly trash talking this game on this board.

4 years of endlessly crying. 4 years of weeping into your security blanket because no-one gives a crap about what you have to say. 4 years of time wasted chasing after whatever infamy you thought edgy notoriety would get you. 4 years of failing. Miserably.

Make no mistake, by virtue of your very own tear-streaked posts over the years, you are a child and an abject failure.

End of.

"Nintendo hardware is for kids" - Yakuza Creator, Toshihiro Nagoshi.

User Info: marko7

marko7
1 week ago#10
Haha. Nah dude, Ive barely been on this board in the past 4 years but I was a regular here before it was even rebranded as XV and long before you could even wipe your ass judging from your last response. You obviously threw a tantrum (like you have just now) when I absolutely obliterated you last time we had an encounter so you ran away to whine in another topic because deflecting wasn't working out for you and I only noticed it now.

Its ok, you'll learn to deal with opinions at odds with yours and you'll hopefully learn how to actually come up with a compelling argument someday. Maybe you'll even learn to accept this game's long list of flaws. Chin up. And try to avoid posting vacuous bulls*** in the future.
Made you look
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. How to approach the game?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

How to beat the Malboro? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
Unable to level up? General1 Answer
What to sell and what to keep? Build2 Answers
The Professor's Protege - Griffon? Side Quest2 Answers
Deluxe or Day One? General7 Answers