• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Oh my god this game is so boring and it's not ok..

User Info: VanilleHopen

VanilleHopen
2 months ago#1
WTF is this?.. It's just big for the sake of being big.. It's all bland desert and grass and roads....

Like....you literally just drive on roads from gas station to gas station and fill up your car as you pick up some generic chore quests along the way...

It's like the part of the vacation everyone hates (The travel) without actually ever getting to go anywhere fun and relax..

who made this game? It's so bad and boring..
Final Fantasy now refuses to acknowledge its Japanese roots.. A traitor to their own country. They have officially sold out :(..

User Info: Steve_McCroskey

Steve_McCroskey
2 months ago#2
VanilleHopen posted...
you literally just drive on roads

As is always the case with your childish drivel, "you literally" just posted misinformation.

"Being a GameFAQs moderator requires levels of cowardice and dishonesty I'm not capable of."

User Info: GerinTheFox

GerinTheFox
2 months ago#3
Well Vanille as I have stated on previous posts the Franchise has gone off track. What used to be a fun series has become mired in trying to develop something too grand in too short a timeframe without the staff or budget to do so. At least it's easier to get into than Type0 which I got as far as the first Boss and haven't played since.
May all of the great RPGs get sequels still awaiting Vagrant Story II
GerinKitsune

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
1 month ago#4
VanilleHopen posted...
WTF is this?.. It's just big for the sake of being big.. It's all bland desert and grass and roads....

Like....you literally just drive on roads from gas station to gas station and fill up your car as you pick up some generic chore quests along the way...

It's like the part of the vacation everyone hates (The travel) without actually ever getting to go anywhere fun and relax..

who made this game? It's so bad and boring..
Some people like it big.
PS4 at 115 million baby!

User Info: marko7

marko7
1 month ago#5
VanilleHopen posted...
It's just big for the sake of being big
That's what she said
Made you look
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Oh my god this game is so boring and it's not ok..
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

How to beat the Malboro? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
Unable to level up? General1 Answer
What to sell and what to keep? Build2 Answers
The Professor's Protege - Griffon? Side Quest2 Answers
Deluxe or Day One? General7 Answers