• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Level 86 and have Ultima Blade and Armiger Unleashed. Adamantoise Possible?

User Info: stardustehero

stardustehero
1 month ago#1
Hey guys, I am currently level 86 and got the Ultima Blare and Armiger Unleashed.

Would it be possible to battle the Adamantoise? If so, how long would it take me to beat it?

Or am I not ready to take it on? Really dont want to grind levels...
Pokemon Sword IGN: Frank
3DS Friend Code: 0877-0447-5193 ; Pokemon Ultra Sun IGN: Frank

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
1 month ago#2
With Armiger Unleashed it will be super easy. Barely an inconvenience.
PS4 at 115 million baby!

User Info: egpNoodlez

egpNoodlez
1 month ago#3
Just spam Alterna to oneshot it. If you want to fight it legit, no worries, it doesn't really move. It's a super easy massive HP sponge.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png

User Info: GreatGuyGardner

GreatGuyGardner
1 month ago#4
NSGraphite posted...
With Armiger Unleashed it will be super easy. Barely an inconvenience.

I'm gonna need you to get all the way off of Armiger Unleashed's back :p
My 3DS Friend Code is 3840-5295-7135...gives me a reason to knock the dust off this thing :p

NSGraphite
1 month ago#5
GreatGuyGardner posted...
I'm gonna need you to get all the way off of Armiger Unleashed's back :p
I'm a simp for the Armiger Unleashed.
PS4 at 115 million baby!

User Info: stardustehero

stardustehero
1 month ago#6
Armiger Unleashed made it so easy... It took me prolly around 12 minutes. Also used a dish that gave Critical Hit Level 8.
Pokemon Sword IGN: Frank
3DS Friend Code: 0877-0447-5193 ; Pokemon Ultra Sun IGN: Frank

NSGraphite
1 month ago#7
stardustehero posted...
Armiger Unleashed made it so easy... It took me prolly around 12 minutes. Also used a dish that gave Critical Hit Level 8.
Told you.
PS4 at 115 million baby!

User Info: TrueBURP

TrueBURP
1 month ago#8
Adamantoise isn't hard, it's just long. If you have the patience to spend an hour on two repeating the same pattern of attack, team skill, cure, go for it.

[edit]Ok, so you beat it in 10 minutes. Shame it took a whole year of patches and a new release for a skill like Armiger Unleashed to be added, I never got to try it out.
SCREAM POETRY...
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: darksweet

darksweet
1 month ago#9
here's my strategy: use IGNIS DPS (use vortex or garuda weapon with strength base accessories)
  1. focus on i fin and stay their
  2. use flamebound for dps damage and increase his damage multiplier
  3. occasionally he will move his fin away from that use High Jump tech. to home it so you damage meter doesn't decrease.
  4. use Total Clarity when full with the 4x DMG multiplier you will see 9999 damage flying in the screen.
  5. it takes me 6/8 mins. to finish him
I will be your worst nightmare, call me "The Bill Collector"

User Info: KrankyKat

KrankyKat
1 month ago#10
^ Ignis just using those Zwill daggers can do it in 9 minutes and the criticals meal.
Noctis using Zwill and Ignis repeatedly casting Enhance can do it like that too.

One could always do giant turtle fight in 15 minutes or less, it's just that the first time most people try, they're not going to have or know about all the little tricks. If you just sorta randomly try to whack on the thing unprepared, it's going to take an hour or more.
9900k|2080ti-ftw3|32ddr4-3200|970 Pro SSD - Diablo1 runs fantastic
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Level 86 and have Ultima Blade and Armiger Unleashed. Adamantoise Possible?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A