• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Royal addition changed default Regalia?

User Info: e101gamma

e101gamma
1 month ago#1
My memory is off because I haven’t touched the game same vanilla version, but they added a bunch of decals by default to the Regalia? Seems like a strange addition. Is this true? Why?

Thanks.

User Info: KrankyKat

KrankyKat
1 month ago#2
e101gamma posted...
they added a bunch of decals by default to the Regalia?

Where did you hear this? There's a bunch of skins and decals in the game but they are all optional. The plain Regalia can remain (or be changed back to thru Cindy) a plain Regalia if you want.
9900k|2080ti-ftw3|32ddr4-3200|970 Pro SSD - Diablo1 runs fantastic

User Info: e101gamma

e101gamma
1 month ago#3
^ yeah, I just mean the new default (what you start with without messing with any settings) is the Levithan body decoration. Kind of a weird decision to me, so everyone will assume that’s the default look of the car now if they’re first comers.

User Info: KrankyKat

KrankyKat
1 month ago#4
I haven't played the console version in a while but when I started a new game on PC recently (I have "everything" on PC), the Regalia was the same as ever in the opening and start of the game.

There's new bit after one of the early starter quests where Cindy asks you if you want to buff the car up with something someone left you and if you say yes, it changes the car skin to ... something, I forget, but you can say no.
9900k|2080ti-ftw3|32ddr4-3200|970 Pro SSD - Diablo1 runs fantastic

User Info: egpNoodlez

egpNoodlez
1 month ago#5
KrankyKat posted...
There's new bit after one of the early starter quests where Cindy asks you if you want to buff the car up with something someone left you and if you say yes, it changes the car skin to ... something, I forget, but you can say no.
This. It's just after the quest Dave gives you, Cindy will call and Noct will remember that his dad said something about leaving something in the trunk. Answering yes applies the Leviathan skin there.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Royal addition changed default Regalia?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A