• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Why do people think Stella would have been a good character anyway?

User Info: Duallton

Duallton
2 months ago#1
Yeah I know I'm late to the party but I really need to ask this

Can you name one good female character written by Nomura?

I'm not a KH expert but for what I saw from that series, Kairi (which is supposed to be one of the main characters) is literally treated like s***. For f***s sake in KH3 and MoM she does literally NOTHING.

I know Luna was also very poorly handled but that doesn't means Stella would have been a good character
Not changing this signature until Atlus announce a P3/P4 HD Collection for PS4

User Info: slmcknett

slmcknett
2 months ago#2
I doubt she would've been good, but also it'd be hard to be handled worse than Luna.

Stella and Noct had more chemistry in one trailer than Luna and him did after a whole game and three years worth of DLC and story expansions.
Watch "Final Fantasy XV Abridged" and "Kingdom Hearts Abridged" right here!
https://www.youtube.com/user/mcknett3

User Info: TrueBURP

TrueBURP
2 months ago#3
Because since she's the heroine that never was, people can project unto her whatever they want. It's more a reflection of how disappointed everyone was on Luna than any merit she could have had in the couple minutes of actual footage she showed up.
SCREAM POETRY...

User Info: TopicCreator

TopicCreator
2 months ago#4
Not certain about Stella being a good character but she sure is much gorgeous than the ass ugly Luna.
TopicCreator

User Info: dsaddict

dsaddict
1 month ago#5
I just want a cool fight scene between Noctis and Stella.
"I look like a boss, I feel like a boss, I taste like a boss..." Max B

User Info: SolaFide

SolaFide
1 month ago#6
The Romeo and Juliet, star-crossed lovers theme they were going for with Noctis and Stella seemed much more interesting than whatever they were trying to do with Noctis and Luna. Stella also looked better and had a better weapon that she looked like she was actually going to use in the game (a rapier).
The men doing the vital things of life are those who read the Bible and are Christians and not ashamed to let the world know it.
-Booker T. Washington

User Info: ryansigns

ryansigns
2 weeks ago#7
SolaFide posted...
The Romeo and Juliet, star-crossed lovers theme they were going for with Noctis and Stella seemed much more interesting than whatever they were trying to do with Noctis and Luna. Stella also looked better and had a better weapon that she looked like she was actually going to use in the game (a rapier).

^this

I feel like Stella exhibited more of an action-girl vibe than Luna. While I loved Luna's personality (reminded me of Yuna), her character development was non-existent and hard to understand without outside sources (brotherhood anime/Demos/KINGSGLAIVE) to the point that the only thing people remember about her is that she was killed like Aries. As such, the way Stella was posed (not promised, per se) to be more action oriented was a huge boon to her likeability. Especially after the Kingdom Hearts fiasco of never having a strong female character (barring Aqua, who at the time had not been given the "worf" affect she was in later games) Stella looked like a breath of fresh air...

...then Luna (whom I like) was presented as yet another Kairi-in-destress. So yeah, the thing is less that people like Stella as a character and more they like her as a concept. Usually, hand-in-hand with one's feelings on Luna.
"What I do, I do, with no regrets"
-H.S.Yuna
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Why do people think Stella would have been a good character anyway?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A