• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. I enjoy FF 12 more than FF 15

User Info: TallWhiteNinja

TallWhiteNinja
1 month ago#11
OverlordDeath posted...
Who doesn't?
Me. 12 is better crafted (even though it's characters, pacing, and plot have their own issues), but it's also a total bore to play.
SMM: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/TallWhiteNinja
SMM2: 04N-L7S-RVG
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Frenchie

Frenchie
1 month ago#12
Bully for you.
"You will find that it is you who are mistaken. About a great many things." EMPEROR PALPATINE

User Info: xsesh

xsesh
1 week ago#13
OverlordDeath posted...
Who doesn't?

Z.O.E 3, Console 2D Castlevania, Chrono Break, 2D \ Console 2D Metroid
Where are They?

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
1 week ago#14
OverlordDeath posted...
Who doesn't?

User Info: TboiGreezy

TboiGreezy
1 week ago#15
12 is trash imo couldn't get into it

15 is underrated

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
1 week ago#16
TboiGreezy posted...
12 is trash imo couldn't get into it

15 is underrated
You got those backwards
I think XII is a better game, but man I just can’t get over Vaan.

Like if you’re going to make an executive decision to make him the MC cuz you’re worried about the game appealing to kids, then actually make him the MC.

Don’t have the first 10 hours be entirely Vaan-centric, and then have him be a barley present side character for the remainder of the game. He ends up robbing Ashe and Balthier of way too much screen-time, and for legit no payoff.

Freaking NPC Lunafreya mattered more to the plot of XV than player-avatar Vaan (and Penelo) did to XII’s.
1: Metal Gear Solid. 2: FFT. 3: Xenogears. 4: FFVII.
5: Vagrant Story.

User Info: domcaboy

domcaboy
1 week ago#18

TomorrowDog posted...
FFXII was like the first step in to the s*** swamp that XIII and XV frolicked in. But at the time it seemed like a flawed misstep rather than the beginning of the end.

FF10 did that. 12 actually changed things up but people kept on b****ing about it at the time. They went back to the endless hallway style in 13 and here we are...
PSN: Willant809 Lvl: 27 | GT: Willant80

User Info: TheGuilty1

TheGuilty1
6 days ago#19
I couldn't get into 12. Loved 15 tho. I'm surprised that so many people come to this board just to bash it.

User Info: IsJustJeremy

IsJustJeremy
5 days ago#20
FFXII was the hardest for me to finish because I didn’t like the politics of the story, the characters, art style, the battle system, and the original sound mixing. Every time I played it, it felt like I was only playing for series completion. The world of Ivalice is all it really has in my eyes.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. I enjoy FF 12 more than FF 15
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers

How to beat the Malboro? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
What to sell and what to keep? Build2 Answers
Unable to level up? General1 Answer
Deluxe or Day One? General7 Answers
Where is the dungeon key to Costlemark Tower? Main Quest1 Answer