• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. how does it feel that FF7R will cement FFXV as the worst game ever?
Death_Master911 posted...
I feel that despite the linearity, XIII was better than XV. XV is easily the worst FF in the series, oweing largely due to the fact that it was unfinished. Say what you want about XIII, but that game was complete.

It was in almost every way possible. Better character and world design, better story, lore and characters, diverse environments, better combat system, didn't need to rely on stupid fetch quests to prolong the game.

User Info: angolmoa

angolmoa
2 weeks ago#52
This happends when square think about money makeing only and just screw over The Fans.we make the game not you and we tell you what to buy and what you can't buy.
Love video game much as life it self=)

User Info: Kohlrak

Kohlrak
2 weeks ago#53
angolmoa posted...
This happends when square think about money makeing only and just screw over The Fans.we make the game not you and we tell you what to buy and what you can't buy.

Wut? Square doesn't have the power to do that. SquareEnix only has the power to tell you what they're going to make or not make.
Use the @ symbol, else i probably won't see it, 'cause i don't track every thread on a lively board.

angolmoa
2 weeks ago#54
so why is stadia version only for pc only and not the other..witch means we dont care about the other consoles

User Info: Blair85

Blair85
2 weeks ago#55
angolmoa posted...
so why is stadia version only for pc only and not the other..witch means we dont care about the other consoles

Stadia version is only for Stadia... not PC... it's a streaming console, for people who don't wanna shell out for a gaming PC... that's the entire point...

User Info: OverlordDeath

OverlordDeath
2 weeks ago#56
That said, I heard you do need a phone or something in order to even do much with it. Don't remember much, but something along the lines of the Stadia itself not being all you need...along with the poor initial game library and other issues, of course.

User Info: Kohlrak

Kohlrak
2 weeks ago#57
OverlordDeath posted...
That said, I heard you do need a phone or something in order to even do much with it. Don't remember much, but something along the lines of the Stadia itself not being all you need...along with the poor initial game library and other issues, of course.

It's goign to be the framerate issues that hit the most, as well as input delay.
Use the @ symbol, else i probably won't see it, 'cause i don't track every thread on a lively board.

angolmoa
1 week ago#58
is stadia free?

User Info: Relinquished

Relinquished
1 week ago#59
angolmoa posted...
is stadia free?

No. Gotta buy the games on top of a monthly subscription.
Everybody 1) is a genius, 2) is an alt, and 3) has bad taste.

User Info: TrueBURP

TrueBURP
1 week ago#60
Not saying by any means this is a good game, you must really not have played many games to just call it the worst ever. Hyperboles can only go so far to be taken minimally seriously.
SCREAM POETRY...
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. how does it feel that FF7R will cement FFXV as the worst game ever?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers

Deluxe or Day One? General7 Answers
What to sell and what to keep? Build2 Answers
Where is the dungeon key to Costlemark Tower? Main Quest1 Answer
How to beat the Malboro? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
Unable to level up? General1 Answer