• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Is Gladio one of the worst party members of all time?

User Info: IsJustJeremy

IsJustJeremy
2 months ago#61
WhiteZeus posted...
It bothers me that they never really patch things up...

Ignis tells both of them to STFU but Gladio is clearly still not on the same page. But then this "fight" is never mentioned again.

Because immediately after that Prompto goes missing, Tenebrae is attacked, they still need to receive Shiva’s blessing, and Noctis gets sucked into the Crystal. And as another user said its what guys do. We fight, we move on. What exactly are they supposed to say after Ignis squashes it?

User Info: sano83

sano83
2 months ago#62
I have not played Final Fantasy XV, but I sincerely doubt it can be worse than Irvine, Quistis, Amarant, Wakka or Lulu.
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]
Garrus Vakarian - "So. Who needs their ass kicked now?"

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
2 months ago#63
Of ALL time...?

Hmm... I'd say that goes to Cait Sith. I never used that character. Ever. Useless in combat so he was permanently benched.

I'm only thinking of characters in the FF series btw.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Relinquished

Relinquished
2 months ago#64
meteora88 posted...
Of ALL time...?

Hmm... I'd say that goes to Cait Sith. I never used that character. Ever. Useless in combat so he was permanently benched.

Sounds like everyone is.
Everybody 1) is a genius, 2) is an alt, and 3) has bad taste.

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
2 months ago#65
Relinquished posted...
meteora88 posted...
Of ALL time...?

Sounds like everyone is.

TC didn't.

I just replied after reading his OP. I'm not going to go through this entire thread.

User Info: SolaFide

SolaFide
1 month ago#66
People are forgetting that Gladio's problems didn't end with the hostile exchange between Noctis and him in the train. All throughout the trek through Fodina Caestino, Gladio is extremely belligerent without any provocation. Noctis turns on the generator and is then insulted by Gladio for not turning it on fast enough. Gladio starts yelling at Noctis about doing his duties in the middle of a search for the royal tomb. Noctis gave him absolutely no reason to believe that he wasn't working hard to do what they came there to do (this is a good bit of time after the train where Noctis was moping).

Gladio was harmless up until this chapter to me. After it, it made him my least favorite of this game's party members without question. I wondered why Noctis even considered him a friend, to be honest.
"There is not now, ever was, nor will be, any man in the world enlightened but by Jesus Christ."
-Jonathan Edwards

User Info: Kaz13

Kaz13
4 weeks ago#67
SolaFide posted...
People are forgetting that Gladio's problems didn't end with the hostile exchange between Noctis and him in the train. All throughout the trek through Fodina Caestino, Gladio is extremely belligerent without any provocation. Noctis turns on the generator and is then insulted by Gladio for not turning it on fast enough. Gladio starts yelling at Noctis about doing his duties in the middle of a search for the royal tomb. Noctis gave him absolutely no reason to believe that he wasn't working hard to do what they came there to do (this is a good bit of time after the train where Noctis was moping).

Gladio was harmless up until this chapter to me. After it, it made him my least favorite of this game's party members without question. I wondered why Noctis even considered him a friend, to be honest.
As has been stated multiple times, they were pissed at each other, with only Ignis holding the group together. Not to mention they just had an intense shouting match just hours prior. By the time you return to the train, they start patching things up thanks to Ignis laying down the hammer.
I had a god damned P L A N

User Info: Cliche

Cliche
3 weeks ago#68
Gladio's design is a try hard to look like a hot character. Same with Cindy.
Let's not care too much

User Info: Kaz13

Kaz13
3 weeks ago#69
Gladio is literally Chad Thundercock as a FF character.
I had a god damned P L A N

User Info: Jaitsu

Jaitsu
3 weeks ago#70
Probably not, but personally I can't stand the guy.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Is Gladio one of the worst party members of all time?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers

Deluxe or Day One? General7 Answers
How to beat the Malboro? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
What to sell and what to keep? Build2 Answers
Where is the dungeon key to Costlemark Tower? Main Quest1 Answer
Unable to level up? General1 Answer