• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Some questions from a returning player

User Info: siegfried2911

siegfried2911
4 months ago#1
I haven't played FFXV for almost a year. I just updated it to the latest version... just finished episode ardyn.. I just want to ask.. can I still play the quest connected to the FFXIV-FFXV collab?

Also, about chapter select... Let's say I already finished the game and used chapter select to replay chapter 14 up to a certain point. Can I use that save file to begin new game+? Or I should beat the game again on that save file? Thanks...
3DS FC: 1220 6701 1368 || PSN: magnaguard2911

siegfried2911
4 months ago#2
Also, can I still play the Comrades DLC (since it is now Standalone)? I downloaded it before using the Season Pass... Thank you..

User Info: Blair85

Blair85
4 months ago#3
- The collab is still playable
- once the game is beaten, you can start new game plus, regardless of whether you used chapter select
- comrades can't be played outside of the standalone if you've updated past 1.22, though all your progress carries over to the standalone

siegfried2911
4 months ago#4
Thank you!!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Some questions from a returning player
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers

How to beat the Malboro? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
What to sell and what to keep? Build2 Answers