• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: bubbaX

bubbaX
5 months ago#1
so i been doing carrots and kept going for weapons and been getting a new weapon each time.

when do i know to stop doing weapons?

also what does auto parts get you? any thing good?
got the ulwatt for the quest (is it worth getting more?)
Mad Cartoonist is the very best dissida player ever!

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
5 months ago#2
I didnt know that about gettinf different weapons. Then again I didnt mess around with it till I had end game weapins anyways.

Cant remember correctly but i think the auto parts thing was just decals to put on the car.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

User Info: Repose

Repose
5 months ago#3
I think the option for the weapons just stops showing up after you got all of them.

Getting more Ulwatts is only worth it if you want to cook the recipe that uses it (which you receive after clearing that quest). The recipe boosts your magic but reduces strength to zero if I remember right.
I'm gonna fix that spaghetti

User Info: egpNoodlez

egpNoodlez
5 months ago#4
Can confirm, the option to redeem carrots for weapons will vanish once you have all the weapons you can trade for.

Auto parts are mostly stickers if you're into that.

Ulwaat Berries are used for another recipe if you have Royal Edition, can't remember what it is though. But no, once you have one for the Galdin Quay quest you don't really need anymore.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png

User Info: bubbaX

bubbaX
5 months ago#5
All i see now are iwaat carrots n 500 gil
Weeee
Mad Cartoonist is the very best dissida player ever!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers

How to beat the Malboro? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
What to sell and what to keep? Build2 Answers
Unable to level up? General1 Answer
Where is the dungeon key to Costlemark Tower? Main Quest1 Answer
Deluxe or Day One? General7 Answers