• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. What do you guys listen to on the radio?

User Info: AbsOfAbacus

AbsOfAbacus
5 months ago#11
egpNoodlez posted...
A lot of the time, "Lucian Sky Smilin' Down On Me", I absolutely fell in love with that track when I first played and to this day it feels great to listen to while watching them drive across the land. Somehow it still feels fresh every time, I love it when I hit postgame and I take that first flight with the Regalia Type-F with this song rocking out in the background.

I used to listen to a lot of "Calling For Rain", but not as much anymore. I think I only played it once during my replay of FFXV last month, once in a hundred hours WTF XD

I have the Brotherhood disc on a lot. There's some nice mellow songs like the road trip one, also the Prompto running song which I love having on when free roaming for ingredients. I really wish we could have the fight music from Brotherhood for some of the battles in FFXV, I would have loved a quest that is basically episode one and five of Brotherhood.

Recently been having the King's Knight disc on, it's alright when I want something chill on.

That's about it. When I first played I had a lot of FFVII and FFVIII tracks on, but revisiting recently I was more about the original tracks.

Exactly the same as myself.
"You Can Always Count On Me" - Abacus AmIRighta.
Together, we can do f**k all.

User Info: Breastmilkn_Dip

Breastmilkn_Dip
4 months ago#12
FFXIII's Desperate Struggle goes with everything.

"Bragging that you're all about the Marvel Universe is like boasting that your mom still pins your mittens to your sleeves" B.Maher
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. What do you guys listen to on the radio?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers

How to beat the Malboro? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
What to sell and what to keep? Build2 Answers
Unable to level up? General1 Answer
Where is the dungeon key to Costlemark Tower? Main Quest1 Answer
Deluxe or Day One? General7 Answers