• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. What do you guys listen to on the radio?

User Info: metallicaFTW

metallicaFTW
5 months ago#1
What do you guys listen to while driving around? So far I like listening to “highwind takes to the sky’s” from final fantasy 7.

User Info: egpNoodlez

egpNoodlez
5 months ago#2
A lot of the time, "Lucian Sky Smilin' Down On Me", I absolutely fell in love with that track when I first played and to this day it feels great to listen to while watching them drive across the land. Somehow it still feels fresh every time, I love it when I hit postgame and I take that first flight with the Regalia Type-F with this song rocking out in the background.

I used to listen to a lot of "Calling For Rain", but not as much anymore. I think I only played it once during my replay of FFXV last month, once in a hundred hours WTF XD

I have the Brotherhood disc on a lot. There's some nice mellow songs like the road trip one, also the Prompto running song which I love having on when free roaming for ingredients. I really wish we could have the fight music from Brotherhood for some of the battles in FFXV, I would have loved a quest that is basically episode one and five of Brotherhood.

Recently been having the King's Knight disc on, it's alright when I want something chill on.

That's about it. When I first played I had a lot of FFVII and FFVIII tracks on, but revisiting recently I was more about the original tracks.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png

User Info: Wiegraf_Folles

Wiegraf_Folles
5 months ago#3
Terra’s Theme on repeat.
1: Metal Gear Solid. 2: FFT. 3: Xenogears. 4: FFVII.
5: Vagrant Story.

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
5 months ago#4
Orbital from episode prompto and god in fire from dissidia.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

User Info: Blair85

Blair85
5 months ago#5
Honestly a little of everything. I put it on and skip until I catch something that hits my mood in that moment

User Info: Archmonk Iga

Archmonk Iga
5 months ago#6
There are a couple Nier tracks on that I always play. Usually I skip around though.
If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been. -Jadzia Dax

User Info: hungrymike

hungrymike
5 months ago#7
Mostly ff8. Also ff7 9 and 10

User Info: sniffy

sniffy
5 months ago#8
FFVI main Battle Theme.
Each successive Final Fantasy game makes the previous Final Fantasy game look like a masterpiece.

User Info: bubbaX

bubbaX
5 months ago#9
how you control the radio in the car to what you want?
Mad Cartoonist is the very best dissida player ever!

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
5 months ago#10
bubbaX posted...
how you control the radio in the car to what you want?

It shows a list of button commands off to the side. But its dpad buttons i know that much.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. What do you guys listen to on the radio?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers

How to beat the Malboro? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
What to sell and what to keep? Build2 Answers
Unable to level up? General1 Answer
Where is the dungeon key to Costlemark Tower? Main Quest1 Answer
Deluxe or Day One? General7 Answers