• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. This game will be praised in 10-15 years from now:

User Info: Finis-XII

Finis-XII
4 months ago#91
kewldude475 posted...
Everyone knows FFXV is a great game. It's just the vocal minority on GameFAQS that doesn't like it lol

Lmao.
"This close, I can hear your heart beating. Thump, thump...that's how you sound... <3" - Chie
https://m.imgur.com/gfiAZKK

User Info: Maiave

Maiave
4 months ago#92
kewldude475 posted...
Everyone knows FFXV is a great game. It's just the vocal minority on GameFAQS that doesn't like it lol

Well...
Most of my friends are part of the local minority then. What a statistical anomali my friend circle is.
If my English isn't on point, you can politely point it out to me. I'm trying to improve. Thanks.

User Info: Relinquished

Relinquished
4 months ago#93
Finis-XII posted...
kewldude475 posted...

Lmao.

Careful, last guy that did that got suspended.

Maiave posted...
Well...
Most of my friends are part of the local minority then. What a statistical anomali my friend circle is.

Yeah, it happens. No worries.
Everybody 1) is a genius, 2) is an alt, and 3) has bad taste.

User Info: kewldude475

kewldude475
4 months ago#94
Maiave posted...
kewldude475 posted...

Well...

You hang out with like-minded people. No surprise there. Also those friends may very well have GameFAQS accounts so my statement still stands :P
http://i.imgur.com/cHoFFAL.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ObkNHKb.png

User Info: silverden75

silverden75
4 months ago#95
just gonna throw this out there. popular=/=good. twilight was popular but it read like the authers poorly written wish fulfilment, 50 shades was popular but its glorified abuse.
just a normal hermit with an obsession with stories.

User Info: OverlordDeath

OverlordDeath
4 months ago#96
I will never understand how anyone ever thought 50 shades was good. I regret to say that I kinda liked Twilight way back when, though hardly enough to think it was one of the best novel series out there. Now it's just a "so bad it's good" type of thing.

User Info: marko7

marko7
4 months ago#97
kewldude475 posted...

Ha, what a load of s***.
Made you look

User Info: Relinquished

Relinquished
4 months ago#98
marko7 posted...
kewldude475 posted...

Ha, what a load of s***.

hmm, wonder who he could be referring to
Everybody 1) is a genius, 2) is an alt, and 3) has bad taste.

User Info: silverden75

silverden75
4 months ago#99
OverlordDeath posted...
I will never understand how anyone ever thought 50 shades was good. I regret to say that I kinda liked Twilight way back when, though hardly enough to think it was one of the best novel series out there. Now it's just a "so bad it's good" type of thing.

same.... i... actually bought all the books including the gender swap rewrite. that one was better on the of it ending with the mc turning.
just a normal hermit with an obsession with stories.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. This game will be praised in 10-15 years from now:
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers

How to beat the Malboro? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
What to sell and what to keep? Build2 Answers
Unable to level up? General1 Answer
Where is the dungeon key to Costlemark Tower? Main Quest1 Answer
Deluxe or Day One? General7 Answers