• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Would you want XV to get the FFVII remake treatment in the future?

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
1 month ago#41
Blair85 posted...
mooreandrew58 posted...
Blair85 posted...
mooreandrew58 posted...
I also wish gods eater would do the same. Love the gameplay but im a single player kinda guy and that game series gets f***ing tough past a certain point in each game.

Haven't played them, but I do hate when a game is unplayable solo, so I totally get where you're coming from. I wanna have gaming as an escape, the second I have to set up a schedule of when I can play with my friends, or face criticism if I'm not playing well, or fail, because someone else isn't, gaming becomes a new stress in my life, and that's exactly what I don't want from it

Yeah its not impossible so people tell me but either you need god like reflexes or farm for specific drops for tons of hours to get super high level equipment then still need damn good reflexes. When asking for help online people are quick to tell you just suck it up and play online for one particular mission (in 2 as there is a really tough mission where you are capped to one ai teamamate as opposed to thr normal 3. But can still have 3 human team mates)

Its always weird though I get to a point where I think i beat the game cause you fight thr big bad win and credits roll. But then you go back to the hub and theres new missions and there is more story to boot.

I do enjoy when a game has more story post credits. I think all games should make it like the souls games. Bosses are tough, and scale up, when you get help online. That way everyone is happy, and will still have a challenge, without people feeling overwhelmed, if they don't have a full team of humans

That part that bugs me is the story post credits seems important. At least whatever happens post credits in 1 as it involves a character that also appears in the 2nd game that you would assume didnt if you didnt continue past thr credits.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

User Info: Blair85

Blair85
1 month ago#42
mooreandrew58 posted...
That part that bugs me is the story post credits seems important. At least whatever happens post credits in 1 as it involves a character that also appears in the 2nd game that you would assume didnt if you didnt continue past thr credits.

Depends on whether the info is necessary. In that case, it sounds like it is, but if the plot points get covered in the sequel, I'm fine with that

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
1 month ago#43
Blair85 posted...
mooreandrew58 posted...

Depends on whether the info is necessary. In that case, it sounds like it is, but if the plot points get covered in the sequel, I'm fine with that

It doesnt really hes there something happened to his arm which i have a decent idea about cause I did manage to get somewhat past the credits part of the story.

I forget what the post credits story was for 2 but I recall it seeming like just as big of a problem/threat as the first part of the story.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

User Info: Flare1721

Flare1721
1 month ago#44
Yes but it should have been don't right the first time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8XFPkB7csg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia4NXJeDJkk
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Would you want XV to get the FFVII remake treatment in the future?
  • Post New Message