• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Do I need to the main game or just season pass for episode ardyn

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
1 month ago#1
I am just getting back into playing this and I never finished he main game. I don’t care to much about store but I do like the action and combat and huge open world. I just started to get back into the multiplayer and I hear new stuff might be added to it later this month and I hope it keeps going. It’s a shame it’s not as good as ff14 multiplayer. But I hope they support ff15 multiplayer since it’s all Xbox has. With this new ardyn gameplay coming is he part of the season pass? Or a whole new side quest. Do I need to play the main game or what. Please help clear up how to get back into ff15 and if so where. As this new dlc is coming

User Info: trigunfan1

trigunfan1
1 month ago#2
Even as a season pass over I had to pay Royal Edition and when on sale Arden

shads3055
1 month ago#3
Oh ok.

User Info: Quinciano

Quinciano
1 month ago#4
I didn’t understand any of that.
"En mi mundo no hay reglas ni leyes aqui esta todo bajo control"
http://i.imgur.com/TZLepIJ.jpg

User Info: shuyin99

shuyin99
4 weeks ago#5
Episode Ardyn will be a separate purchase. Just like the Royal Pack

shads3055
4 weeks ago#6
Ok thanks. I will skip it probably because I haven’t played the whole main game and since it’s the last I might as well on maybe get kingdom hearts 3 which is on sale. And maybe he hd remaster of x-x2. Start with those.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Do I need to the main game or just season pass for episode ardyn
  • Topic Archived