You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. After playing KH3

User Info: saxlegend

saxlegend
1 week ago#1
FFXV is the superior game.

I've played this game on the original release and later the windows edition.

Although I despised the chapters 10~15, the windows edition fixed lot.

However, KH3 story and ending, final battleground was just sad... I hope the final mix edition fixes story and adds some new dungeons (meaning the last battleground like how they did for insomnia).

User Info: marko7

marko7
1 week ago#2
KH3 has its fair share of problems but at least it felt complete and had a relatively fun battle system that kept giving you new things to play around with as the game went on.

XV doesn't have that, even now, 3 years after release
Made you look

User Info: NegaBioLizard

NegaBioLizard
1 week ago#3
Weak bait.

User Info: _Dim_

_Dim_
1 week ago#4
KH3s storytelling is laughable in so so many ways, i dont even know how people enjoy that infantile garbage at this point while being baited with subpar filler inbetween

grow up nerds
best prog-rock songs (no order)
Haken - Visions, Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons, Dream Theater - Octavarium, Genesis - Supper's Ready, Pink Floyd - Echoes
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Iampony1

Iampony1
1 week ago#5
_Dim_ posted...
KH3s storytelling is laughable in so so many ways, i dont even know how people enjoy that infantile garbage at this point while being baited with subpar filler inbetween

grow up nerds

https://i.imgur.com/tAgBSSo.jpg

User Info: LuckyMouse

LuckyMouse
1 week ago#6
_Dim_ posted...
KH3s storytelling is laughable in so so many ways, i dont even know how people enjoy that infantile garbage at this point while being baited with multiple subpar filler

grow up nerds
Didn't dare to show your face here in the aftermath of FFXV's DLC getting canceled and its director resigning, but now you come around again to attempt and troll on Kingdom Hearts 3 😂

You keep doing you, _Dim_

User Info: Iampony1

Iampony1
1 week ago#7
TC
How would you compare FF15 Vanilla vs KH3 as it is right now?
Because FF15 needed 2 years, plus crossovers nobody asked for and 3 cancelled DLC plus mods tools they never released to get better and where it is right now

User Info: marko7

marko7
1 week ago#8
LuckyMouse posted...
_Dim_ posted...
KH3s storytelling is laughable in so so many ways, i dont even know how people enjoy that infantile garbage at this point while being baited with multiple subpar filler

grow up nerds
Didn't dare to show your face here in the aftermath of FFXV's DLC getting canceled and its director resigning, but now you come around again to attempt and troll on Kingdom Hearts 3 😂

Pretty funny isn't it? Lol
Made you look

User Info: _Dim_

_Dim_
1 week ago#9
LuckyMouse posted...
_Dim_ posted...

grow up nerds

you mean the director resigning to create his own company and the cancellation of the alternate timeline s***ty dlcs idea, the same ones i criticised multiple times? why should i have been here, to celebrate? Lmao
best prog-rock songs (no order)
Haken - Visions, Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons, Dream Theater - Octavarium, Genesis - Supper's Ready, Pink Floyd - Echoes
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: finalrush7

finalrush7
1 week ago#10
I agree FFXV > KH3
"Today, we use our power to fell a god"
Best 4 games of all time: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Xenoblade, Xenoblade X, Xenoblade 2
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. After playing KH3