You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: KeyKing7

KeyKing7
6 days ago#1
The level of entitlement on this page is astounding. XV was not perfect by any means but after keeping up with how “fans” here are constantly disappointed in how XV turned out because it wasn’t a traditionalist approach and how Tabata ruined the concept, I don’t really blame him for peacing out. I could only imagine how I would feel in his shoes because even if he doesn’t visit this page, the endless criticism that has definitely reached his ears would also discourage him from creating more content.

Before I’m crucified as white knighting corporate agendas, let me just say that I’ve played almost every mainline FF title with the exception of V and by far, XV was enjoyable. Yes, I am hurt that the promised DLC is not going to be realized but I didn’t even pay for it so what do I have to lose. I can just appreciate the game for what it is.

Anyway, I’m almost kind of glad that the game isn’t going to be continuing. Gives me a reason never to return to this page as it dissolves into a toxic pool of incoherent howling and festering wounds from trolls.

Have a nice day.
Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: InfinityFlame

InfinityFlame
6 days ago#2
boom! POW! POWAH!
NO DLC FOR YOOOOO!
"I have the Chaos Emeralds!" - Barack Obama 2099

User Info: sano83

sano83
6 days ago#3
Go play Final Fantasy V.
VS>FFT>FF IX=DA:O>FF V=CC=PE2>FF VIII=FF XII=ME3=CT>FF VII=PE>FF III>FF X=FF IV>FF VI

User Info: ragekit

ragekit
6 days ago#4
Lol

KeyKing7
6 days ago#5
sano83 posted...
Go play Final Fantasy V.

That’s most likely going to be next summer when I have more free time.

User Info: WhiteZeus

WhiteZeus
6 days ago#6
Well there is criticism for a reason right? He didn't deliver… Simple as...

User Info: NibeIungsnarf

NibeIungsnarf
6 days ago#7
Oh look another topic where someone who likes FF15 s***s his pants and cries that others have a different opinion.

User Info: sano83

sano83
6 days ago#8
KeyKing7 posted...
sano83 posted...
Go play Final Fantasy V.

Ok. Try to get the gameboy advance version.
If not, the Steam version.
VS>FFT>FF IX=DA:O>FF V=CC=PE2>FF VIII=FF XII=ME3=CT>FF VII=PE>FF III>FF X=FF IV>FF VI

KeyKing7
6 days ago#9
NibeIungsnarf posted...
Oh look another topic where someone who likes FF15 s***s his pants and cries that others have a different opinion.

Cue the trolls. Refer to sig.
(edited 6 days ago)

KeyKing7
6 days ago#10
sano83 posted...
KeyKing7 posted...
sano83 posted...
Go play Final Fantasy V.

Ok. Try to get the gameboy advance version.
If not, the Steam version.

I was planning on the steam version. Just finished XII again and enjoyed it more than the first time I played through.