Ran into a very OP character in comrades online...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Ran into a very OP character in comrades online...

User Info: Ryu999orJoe

Ryu999orJoe
4 months ago#1
They literally had 9,999 in every stat. This is impossible to obtain, right? I have a screenshot but idk how to upload it.
- ".................."

User Info: The New Disease

The New Disease
4 months ago#2
Was their character's name Death? I've run into that guy once before. I grabbed a few screen shots and even got their PSN ID in one.

Last I had heard you couldn't run any cheat engines or what have you on the PS4, but then again that isn't a topic I'm up to date on. In any event, it's totally impossible to get stats like that naturally.

There's a few ways to get your screenshots off the PS4. The most simple way is to link a social media account and share them there. You can also use the ps messenger app to share photos from the ps4 and get them on your phone or tablet, but you'll either need a friend or a second psn account to make that work.

Lastly, the way I prefer is to use a USB drive and transfer them to my PC that way.

User Info: Kenneth_Writer

Kenneth_Writer
4 months ago#3
The New Disease posted...
Was their character's name Death? I've run into that guy once before. I grabbed a few screen shots and even got their PSN ID in one.

Last I had heard you couldn't run any cheat engines or what have you on the PS4, but then again that isn't a topic I'm up to date on. In any event, it's totally impossible to get stats like that naturally.

There's a few ways to get your screenshots off the PS4. The most simple way is to link a social media account and share them there. You can also use the ps messenger app to share photos from the ps4 and get them on your phone or tablet, but you'll either need a friend or a second psn account to make that work.

Lastly, the way I prefer is to use a USB drive and transfer them to my PC that way.

It's entirely possible to cheat your stats in Comrades through a few methods.

Though you do run the risk of getting caught and having the PSN getting in trouble.

However, any sub accounts can use the PS Plus features, including online play, and you are able to reassign saves to different PSN accounts, so if your decoy account is killed, then you can just make a new one, copy the save, change the assigned name, and just continue playing as if nothing happened.
Current LP - Ni no Kuni 2 and Ys 8.
Casually playing - Atelier Lydie and Suelle, Bayonetta, Disgaea series, Golden Suns, Mana Khemia, Mario RPGs, Nioh and ZHP.

User Info: matt091282

matt091282
4 months ago#4
There is a save editor for the PS4, but it doesn't have cheats to raise your stats. There is a way to hack your own save file with it so you can edit the stats manually if you know code.
PSN ID: mpen91282

User Info: The New Disease

The New Disease
4 months ago#5
Kenneth_Writer posted...

Though you do run the risk of getting caught and having the PSN getting in trouble.

However, any sub accounts can use the PS Plus features, including online play, and you are able to reassign saves to different PSN accounts, so if your decoy account is killed, then you can just make a new one, copy the save, change the assigned name, and just continue playing as if nothing happened.

Good to know. I've been out of the loop on this by a few years I guess.

User Info: Smeltedfist

Smeltedfist
4 months ago#6
Kenneth_Writer posted...

This is why bricking and IP range bans exist because people are out there to ruin your fun by cheating like this when your not supposed too. At this rate Raid Bosses will be a joke. We even might lose luxury of having a Primary Console for your family under one PS+ payment and a seperate console you could play in your room if you so choose! That last one sounds devestating too me unless they come up with a family plan and not ban the family but ban a member while telling everyone using it why.

Whats worse is that as far as I can tell PlayStation has no report option for cheaters and expect you to talk the developers/publishers/company customer support to report them! Microsoft had this option why can't Sony?!
Ile like to appologise for my past only in 2016 I started to be semi serious.
PSN: Whatzituyah, Twitch: Whatzituyah2

User Info: Kenneth_Writer

Kenneth_Writer
4 months ago#7
Smeltedfist posted...
Kenneth_Writer posted...

This is why bricking and IP range bans exist because people are out there to ruin your fun by cheating like this when your not supposed too. At this rate Raid Bosses will be a joke. We even might lose luxury of having a Primary Console for your family under one PS+ payment and a seperate console you could play in your room if you so choose! That last one sounds devestating too me unless they come up with a family plan and not ban the family but ban a member while telling everyone using it why.

Anyone who would do something like that would know tricks in order to get around this sort of thing.

It sounds like you aren't very tech savvy if you think this is actually a solution, this would just punish people who don't know better while the people who are actually good just keep doing whatever they want.
Current LP - Ni no Kuni 2 and Ys 8.
Casually playing - Atelier Lydie and Suelle, Bayonetta, Disgaea series, Golden Suns, Mana Khemia, Mario RPGs, Nioh and ZHP.

User Info: Smeltedfist

Smeltedfist
4 months ago#8
Kenneth_Writer posted...
Smeltedfist posted...
Kenneth_Writer posted...

Anyone who would do something like that would know tricks in order to get around this sort of thing.

It sounds like you aren't very tech savvy if you think this is actually a solution, this would just punish people who don't know better while the people who are actually good just keep doing whatever they want.

Well if the actual PSN account gets banned then how do you avoid paying again?
Ile like to appologise for my past only in 2016 I started to be semi serious.
PSN: Whatzituyah, Twitch: Whatzituyah2

User Info: Ryu999orJoe

Ryu999orJoe
4 months ago#9
I actually have the screenshot on my phone but I wasn’t able to get it in my message for whatever reason. I would love to just have character’s stats hit 5000. I’d be content with that.
- ".................."

User Info: 1nternationa7

1nternationa7
4 months ago#10
Ran in one of these on PC. Dunno why they bother queuing for matches if they just plan to cheat.
FC: 3239 - 6867 - 7639
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Ran into a very OP character in comrades online...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived