sums up tabata and the team trying to "save" ff xv "Story"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. sums up tabata and the team trying to "save" ff xv "Story"

User Info: JudeMathis45

JudeMathis45
3 months ago#1
https://img.fireden.net/v/image/1450/61/1450612286555.jpg

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
3 months ago#2
All I can say is that they're trying, but even then, they're focusing on the wrong things.
"Don't be asinine." - Ravus Nox Fleuret when asked a stupid question.

User Info: WhiteZeus

WhiteZeus
3 months ago#3
Altissia map is huge. It even seems to have a hill/forest section on the right. It looks stunningly beautiful. Only 10% of the entire map is accessible.

But instead they on Colabs. Some Moogle Carnival... Episode Aranea... I wanna explore the rest of the Altissia map so badly!

Royal Update was fine i guess... But i would have preffered that dev time in to expanded Altissia "dungeon"... Unpopular opinion maybe?

But still... Instead of alternate endings i would MUCH prefer to explore the ENTIRE Altissia map...

JudeMathis45
3 months ago#4
meteora88 posted...
All I can say is that they're trying, but even then, they're focusing on the wrong things.

https://img.fireden.net/v/image/1480/70/1480702356684.jpg deleted cutscenes from trailersss such a false a.d n tabata liess

JudeMathis45
3 months ago#5
WhiteZeus posted...
Altissia map is huge. It even seems to have a hill/forest section on the right. It looks stunningly beautiful. Only 10% of the entire map is accessible.

But instead they on Colabs. Some Moogle Carnival... Episode Aranea... I wanna explore the rest of the Altissia map so badly!

Royal Update was fine i guess... But i would have preffered that dev time in to expanded Altissia "dungeon"... Unpopular opinion maybe?

But still... Instead of alternate endings i would MUCH prefer to explore the ENTIRE Altissia map...

sucks u had to Payyy for royal update should of been "free"

User Info: Kenneth_Writer

Kenneth_Writer
3 months ago#6
Tabata: Hello team, let us make a game.

Worker 1: I have a good idea, which I feel I can pitch because we were childhood friends.

Tabata: (Slaps him) No.

Worker 2: I'm super cute, but don't call me cute. I made cupcakes.

Tabata: Yes. Cupcakes will increase our productivity. Let us all enjoy the cupcakes.

-Everyone eats cupcakes-

Tabata: Why is everyone not working.

Worker 3: You were angry when I wasn't eating a cupcake, so you had Worker 4 tie my hands behind my back, then made me eat the cupcake off the ground like I was a dog.

Tabata: Those were good times. Everyone can have the afternoon off.

Square-Enix: We need a progress update.

Tabata: Oh s***. We were just eating cupcakes and didn't actually work.
Current LP - Ni no Kuni 2 and Ys 8.
Casually playing - Bayonetta, Dark Rose Valkyrie, Disgaea series, Golden Suns, Mana Khemia, Mario RPGs, Nioh and Ray Gigant.

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
3 months ago#7
Kenneth_Writer posted...
Tabata: Hello team, let us make a game.

Worker 1: I have a good idea, which I feel I can pitch because we were childhood friends.

Tabata: (Slaps him) No.

Worker 2: I'm super cute, but don't call me cute. I made cupcakes.

Tabata: Yes. Cupcakes will increase our productivity. Let us all enjoy the cupcakes.

-Everyone eats cupcakes-

Tabata: Why is everyone not working.

Worker 3: You were angry when I wasn't eating a cupcake, so you had Worker 4 tie my hands behind my back, then made me eat the cupcake off the ground like I was a dog.

Tabata: Those were good times. Everyone can have the afternoon off.

Square-Enix: We need a progress update.

Tabata: Oh s***. We were just eating cupcakes and didn't actually work.

I have a hard time picturing a team of people, sitting behind a desk, thoughtfully discussion what the next steps are in fixing the game’s story, only for them all to decide on an alternative focused DLC...

It just sounds so... stupid if you really think about it.

People actually sat down to discuss this and came to that conclusion!
"Don't be asinine." - Ravus Nox Fleuret when asked a stupid question.

User Info: KrankyKat

KrankyKat
3 months ago#8
I now want cupcakes.
"Brain and brain, what is brain?!" -- https://catzigger.imgur.com/ (98% FF-XV)

User Info: stepan618

stepan618
3 months ago#9
meteora88 posted...

Are they trying, or are they just trying to wring the last profits from their mess?

As far as I remember they stated that they wanted to work on expanding and improving the base game. This would be trying. What they are actually doing is generating new non canon storylines. And product placing everything they possibly can.

User Info: WhiteZeus

WhiteZeus
3 months ago#10
stepan618 posted...
meteora88 posted...

Are they trying, or are they just trying to wring the last profits from their mess?

As far as I remember they stated that they wanted to work on expanding and improving the base game. This would be trying. What they are actually doing is generating new non canon storylines. And product placing everything they possibly can.

And all they have to show for it is a cutscene in an alternate route that a player has 50/50 chance of completely missing and an added slideshow in chapter 12 lmao.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. sums up tabata and the team trying to "save" ff xv "Story"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived