• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. FF xv comrade daily quest

User Info: vicma215

vicma215
9 months ago#1
Just wondering if anyone has been able to complete it? I haven't cause sometimes the camera goes into a weird postilion and with full health ronin can one hit ko me kind of lame that there is no way to revive
ps3 and ps4 psn:vickym215

User Info: XSilverPhoenixX

XSilverPhoenixX
9 months ago#2
Why aren't you playing online with others?

vicma215
9 months ago#3
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
Why aren't you playing online with others?

I have 3 times but like I wrote ronin tends to come for me and one hit ko me and the mission ends up failing yojimbo is probably just as bad as ronin

User Info: LuckyMouse

LuckyMouse
9 months ago#4
By completing it, do you mean surviving for the full 5 minutes?

If so, I just booted up the game and well, I survived for the full 5 minutes, trashed some Ronin and some Red Giants in the end.

Good to see that they finally threw in some stronger monsters, too bad it took 10 minutes of loading and looking for a match to finally get to those 5 minutes of gameplay.

vicma215
9 months ago#5
Finally was able to complete it thankfully two ai join the party and acted as decoy for the ronin, questions does the permanent food buff still works? I got at last cid 30 buff
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. FF xv comrade daily quest
  • Topic Archived