• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. What is the LEAST bashed mainline entry?

User Info: UnderratedGamer

UnderratedGamer
9 months ago#161
Yup, you haven't played the game, Mago. I could just as easily say Cloud's development is "wah, I have stupid amnesia, and I'm actually Zack Fair! Bet you didn't catch that, fooled ya!" But i'm not, because that wouldn't be true.

At least I don't have to sit for hours stealing multiple items from every boss.

You can't "breeze" the WoR with tools, numbskull. You have to be overleveled to make use of auto-crossbow, drill, and chainsaw for it to be overpowered in WoR.

You're never spot on. You're usually WRONG most of the time because you just take lame talking points that you agree with and go with them as if they hold ANY sort of water. You're a broken record, mago. Just accept it. Broken record.
"Who's mago?whoever made that topic is a genius 7-10 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4-6" - Mago

User Info: edgefury

edgefury
9 months ago#162
1Tekkaman posted...

They don’t get any development at all. Terra’s entire arc is “wah I’m depressed, then “yay I’m happy because my friends found me”. Locke is a crappy prototype of Zidane.

Later releases is irrelevant as I’m talking of the original game. Tools are a broken ability, you can breeze everything with just those.

ATB bar is as slow as IX. IX just has longer animations (arguably a positive in its favour, subjective)

IV and V’s graphics use colour better and don’t have those crappy world maps or murky character models. CT is same system as VI and way better.

Nah I’m usually spot on. I see so much shot being chatted on this site it’s unreal.

Again, you clearly did not play the game (or didn't pay attention if you did), because Locke and Terra getting no development is factually untrue (amazing how you oversimplify Terra's arc). No matter how you try to spin it, there is no room for debate. The rest has been done to death, and you have been proved mostly or completely wrong.

They don’t get any development so Stfu
FFVII best game ever
(message deleted)

edgefury
9 months ago#164
edgefury posted...
UnderratedGamer posted...
Yup, you haven't played the game, Mago. I could just as easily say Cloud's development is "wah, I have stupid amnesia, and I'm actually Zack Fair! Bet you didn't catch that, fooled ya!" But i'm not, because that wouldn't be true.

At least I don't have to sit for hours stealing multiple items from every boss.

You can't "breeze" the WoR with tools, numbskull. You have to be overleveled to make use of auto-crossbow, drill, and chainsaw for it to be overpowered in WoR.

You're never spot on. You're usually WRONG most of the time because you just take lame talking points that you agree with and go with them as if they hold ANY sort of water. You're a broken record, mago. Just accept it. Broken record.

Stfu

This whole post is utter garbage. I beat the whole of VI with tools + vanish/doom trick. Garbage overrated game with copy & paste graphics LMAO
FFVII best game ever

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
9 months ago#165
edgefury posted...
1Tekkaman posted...

They don’t get any development at all. Terra’s entire arc is “wah I’m depressed, then “yay I’m happy because my friends found me”. Locke is a crappy prototype of Zidane.

Later releases is irrelevant as I’m talking of the original game. Tools are a broken ability, you can breeze everything with just those.

ATB bar is as slow as IX. IX just has longer animations (arguably a positive in its favour, subjective)

IV and V’s graphics use colour better and don’t have those crappy world maps or murky character models. CT is same system as VI and way better.

Nah I’m usually spot on. I see so much shot being chatted on this site it’s unreal.

Again, you clearly did not play the game (or didn't pay attention if you did), because Locke and Terra getting no development is factually untrue (amazing how you oversimplify Terra's arc). No matter how you try to spin it, there is no room for debate. The rest has been done to death, and you have been proved mostly or completely wrong.

UnderratedGamer is right, you are a broken record, one full to the brim with misinformation. Simply put, my extensive experience with the game disagrees quite strongly with your assertions.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

edgefury
9 months ago#166
1Tekkaman posted...
edgefury posted...
1Tekkaman posted...

UnderratedGamer is right, you are a broken record, one full to the brim with misinformation. Simply put, my extensive experience with the game disagrees quite strongly with your assertions.

Lol no Stfu u lose
FFVII best game ever

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
9 months ago#167
edgefury posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
edgefury posted...
1Tekkaman posted...

Lol no Stfu u lose

Kohlingen. Figaro. Zozo. Vector. Thamasa. Narshe. The Opera House. Mobliz. All locations where one or more of them clearly and indisputably get significant development.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: DeeVeeBee

DeeVeeBee
9 months ago#168
Guys like this are the easiest people to make fun of. Make a bold claim that a game sucks, have your points all shot down, then ignore the arguments of people who present legitimate evidence as to why you're wrong.

Edge, you're a f***ing comedic goldmine.
ok

User Info: UnderratedGamer

UnderratedGamer
9 months ago#169
You should make a review for the game, dude. I'd recommend it to others. Can't say the same for every other regulars on that board, though. You have my vote! Mago should go back to playing the 2 to 3 games he plays.
"Who's mago?whoever made that topic is a genius 7-10 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4-6" - Mago

User Info: Relinquished

Relinquished
9 months ago#170
Mago. Hahaha. That’s funny.

Everyone is Mago now.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. What is the LEAST bashed mainline entry?
  • Topic Archived