This is by far the most bashed FF game ever?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. This is by far the most bashed FF game ever?

User Info: GfaqCodebreak

GfaqCodebreak
4 months ago#1
never have I seen which is one of the most popular boards on gamefaqs, the sheer abuse of a videogame. Not only that people are probably playing it hitting pause and then making a bash post.

are you not entertained?
Supercodebreak youtube.com Gamefaqs Bounty Hunter Writer

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
4 months ago#2
I dunno, it's well deserved if so.
bloop

GfaqCodebreak
4 months ago#3
The_Undying_84 posted...

Monster hunter world deserves bashing, horizon zero dawn, the witcher not this, This Royal GODSEND! dare i say!

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
4 months ago#4
GfaqCodebreak posted...
The_Undying_84 posted...

Monster hunter world deserves bashing, horizon zero dawn, the witcher not this, This Royal GODSEND! dare i say!

Royal trainwreck would be a more accurate description. Worst writing in the series, among the worst in all of RPG-dom. That halfwit Tabata wanted to equal or surpass the masterpiece that is Final Fantasy VII; the result makes one wonder if he was ingesting hallucinogenic compounds.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

GfaqCodebreak
4 months ago#5
1Tekkaman posted...
GfaqCodebreak posted...
The_Undying_84 posted...

Royal trainwreck would be a more accurate description. Worst writing in the series, among the worst in all of RPG-dom. That halfwit Tabata wanted to equal or surpass the masterpiece that is Final Fantasy VII; the result makes one wonder if he was ingesting hallucinogenic compounds.

lol halfwit, that is my god son.

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
4 months ago#6
GfaqCodebreak posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
GfaqCodebreak posted...
The_Undying_84 posted...

lol halfwit, that is my god son.

His explanation for the all-male party was both stupid and gratuitously insulting. Not to mention deliberately omitting an in-depth comprehensive story is by definition bad writing; that fact is inescapable.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
4 months ago#7
GfaqCodebreak posted...
never have I seen which is one of the most popular boards on gamefaqs, the sheer abuse of a videogame. Not only that people are probably playing it hitting pause and then making a bash post.

are you not entertained?

Not even close.

FF13 got bashed WAAAAAAAAAAY worse than this one.
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
4 months ago#8
GfaqCodebreak posted...
The_Undying_84 posted...

Lol yeah you couldn’t have gotten that more wrong

GfaqCodebreak
4 months ago#9
the male party i admit has its faults, but it made sense in lots of ways and i deeply enjoyed bromancing

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
4 months ago#10
GfaqCodebreak posted...
the male party i admit has its faults, but it made sense in lots of ways and i deeply enjoyed bromancing

The all male cast is the least of the Game’s worries
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. This is by far the most bashed FF game ever?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived