Do you think KH3's gameplay will be better than FF XV's

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Do you think KH3's gameplay will be better than FF XV's

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
3 months ago#1
just the gameplay, not the story. i know ya'll ff fans don't give a flying f*** about KH story - Results (561 votes)
Yes, console KH games have always been the superior Action JRPGS
43.14% (242 votes)
Yes, KH3 particularly looks better than XV already
22.99% (129 votes)
Yes, but my opinion on XV's gameplay isn't very high, making 3 not good either
7.49% (42 votes)
Neutral, no opinion leaning either way
3.57% (20 votes)
Don't care
5.7% (32 votes)
Refuse to comment until you've played KH3 / seen more combat from it
8.56% (48 votes)
No, FFXV's gameplay is a masterpiece that transcends KH gameplay
4.81% (27 votes)
No, XV gameplay might be worse than KH2fm's but it will be better than 3's
0.53% (3 votes)
No, but my opinion on KH's take on gameplay isn't very high, making XV not good either
2.32% (13 votes)
No, XV gameplay is horrible but it looks better than 3's, tell ya h'what
0.89% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
let's have a nice wholesome subjective discussion on gameplay from SE here
Loves of my Life: Sora and Namine | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
3 months ago#2
I’m going to have to play KH3 first before I make any premature judgements on the matter.
"Don't forget about the browns. The browns make ups. You put that on your face too. There's multiple make ups that you put on." - Noctis Lucis Caelum

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
3 months ago#3
meteora88 posted...
I’m going to have to play KH3 first before I make any premature judgements on the matter.

That's impossible by definition, if you wait til it's appropriate to judge, then the judgements will no longer be premature.
bloop

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
3 months ago#4
It will have to be pretty bad to be worse than XV’s

User Info: xeno_x-blade20

xeno_x-blade20
3 months ago#5
HipsterSora posted...

You knew what you were doing. Might as well just call SBK91 and YungLeviathan here right now.
Roman titles, Latin names, Japanese characters, Western vehicles, and Arthurian weapons. - Final Fantasy

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
3 months ago#6
xeno_x-blade20 posted...
HipsterSora posted...

You knew what you were doing. Might as well just call SBK91 and YungLeviathan here right now.

f*** I hate those two, especially Leviathan. He’s out of his f***ing mind

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
3 months ago#7
The_Undying_84 posted...
meteora88 posted...

That's impossible by definition, if you wait til it's appropriate to judge, then the judgements will no longer be premature.

... I meant it’s too early to say for sure. I’d rather wait to make an informed judgement on the matter lol.
"Don't forget about the browns. The browns make ups. You put that on your face too. There's multiple make ups that you put on." - Noctis Lucis Caelum

User Info: Romangelo

Romangelo
3 months ago#8
Both terrible.

But KH fans are gonna claim that it's the best battle system ever, just because they spam auto combo attacks in midair. These people never played something like DMC or Bayonetta or MG Rising.
X>V>T>Type-0>VIII>VII>XIII2>XII>LR>XIII>XIV>
IVTAY>TA2>VI>X2>XIIRW>IV>TA>XI>IX>II>III>I>XV

User Info: Icecl_Keyheart

Icecl_Keyheart
3 months ago#9
Romangelo posted...
Both terrible.

But KH fans are gonna claim that it's the best battle system ever, just because they spam auto combo attacks in midair. These people never played something like DMC or Bayonetta or MG Rising.

Not really a fan of dmc, bayobetta or mg rising. I played them, there okay i guess not didnt grab me at all. I much more enjoyed kh combat personally

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
3 months ago#10
Romangelo posted...
Both terrible.

KH isn't a combo intensive series, but you should try KH2fm crit lv1 if you like challenges pertaining to never getting hit like DMC's hell mode, and boss designs which force you to play perfectly or die

It's also not my favorite game gameplay-wise either, which is KNACK 2 BABYYYYY jk it's ZE VLR
Loves of my Life: Sora and Namine | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Do you think KH3's gameplay will be better than FF XV's

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived