Did they finish the game yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Did they finish the game yet?

User Info: bennydaface

bennydaface
4 weeks ago#1
ok, so its been 14 months since release. is the game done being made yet? how much does it cost now for the full game?

i see it hasnt sold more than 500k since last january... is there some other issue with the game?
1. Chrono Trigger, 2. FF6, 3. Skyrim, 4. Rome:Total War, 5. Halo 3, 6. Suikoden 2
PSN: thegermanicus

User Info: Icecl_Keyheart

Icecl_Keyheart
4 weeks ago#2
bennydaface posted...
ok, so its been 14 months since release. is the game done being made yet? how much does it cost now for the full game?

i see it hasnt sold more than 500k since last january... is there some other issue with the game?

Full game is out march 6th, you can buy the extra stuff separately on psn if you have a orginal copy. There will be some side story dlc relased after it tho

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
4 weeks ago#3
Its around 7 million now, so they have shipped 1 million more than the initial launch numbers the first month.

And no, its not finished yet, but come March 6th it will be much closer.
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.

User Info: FourManSeven

FourManSeven
4 weeks ago#4
Currently:
Base game+Season Pass+minor extra dlc
60+25+5ish= 90ish

March 6th:
Base Game+25+5ish+cost of royal edition dlc=80+
or
Royal Edition+content 2018.

So like...$50-$90 depending

User Info: _Dim_

_Dim_
4 weeks ago#5
lol at ppl taking benny seriously

bennydaface
4 weeks ago#6
NSGraphite posted...
Its around 7 million now, so they have shipped 1 million more than the initial launch numbers the first month.

And no, its not finished yet, but come March 6th it will be much closer.

what are they gonna do with all the copies sitting in storage and game shop bargain bins?

how come older FF's sold more copies and have higher review scores? is the game bad?
1. Chrono Trigger, 2. FF6, 3. Skyrim, 4. Rome:Total War, 5. Halo 3, 6. Suikoden 2

bennydaface
4 weeks ago#7
FourManSeven posted...
Currently:
Base game+Season Pass+minor extra dlc
60+25+5ish= 90ish

March 6th:
Base Game+25+5ish+cost of royal edition dlc=80+
or
Royal Edition+content 2018.

So like...$50-$90 depending

wow, i wont pay 90$ for a game that still isnt finished. isnt that asking too much? are people really gonna buy it?

User Info: Flare1721

Flare1721
4 weeks ago#8
Dont take TC seriously. He follows XV and 7R like the plague. He just likes to troll.
ToX2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYHkyPSXXUo
Hellfire "Piano" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9yp3f7NwFo

bennydaface
4 weeks ago#9
guys, i heard this is the best FF ever from my friend's uncles's neighbor's roommate. is it worth 90$?

User Info: _Dim_

_Dim_
4 weeks ago#10
bennydaface posted...
guys, i heard this is the best FF ever from my friend's uncles's neighbor's roommate. is it worth 90$?

It is!

you should get it!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Did they finish the game yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived