Having trouble getting into this game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Having trouble getting into this game.

User Info: true_horror

true_horror
3 months ago#11
bennydaface posted...
because its a s***ty open world ARPG

debatable if it is even an action rpg.

User Info: DarkstarRising

DarkstarRising
3 months ago#12
Honestly, I really can't blame you for disliking this game. Final Fantasy XV has the worst open-world I've seen in an RPG. Even the un-modded version of Elder Scrolls: Skyrim was way better than this.

Boring sidequests, little to no story for eight chapters, important events happen off-screen and requires the player to buy DLC to find out what happened, rushed second half, and unbalanced gameplay.

You're better off trading this game for Nier: Automata.
Darkstar

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
3 months ago#13
JudeMathis45 posted...
true_horror posted...
Trade in FF15.
You won’t enjoy it. Get Nier Automata instead.

That’s the real open ended action rpg the FF team should have made.

User Info: hungluo1989

hungluo1989
3 months ago#14
I would not bother with this game if you're not into it. It will only get worse.

User Info: hungluo1989

hungluo1989
3 months ago#15
DarkstarRising posted...
Honestly, I really can't blame you for disliking this game. Final Fantasy XV has the worst open-world I've seen in an RPG. Even the un-modded version of Elder Scrolls: Skyrim was way better than this.

Boring sidequests, little to no story for eight chapters, important events happen off-screen and requires the player to buy DLC to find out what happened, rushed second half, and unbalanced gameplay.

You're better off trading this game for Nier: Automata.

Yeah I would get NieR Automata. FFXV doesn't have any idea how to make an open world game especially if you compare to the other games in the genre. This game doesn't know if it's linear or open world. It's the worst of both worlds. Again, get NieR Automata, best open world game from Japan.

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
3 months ago#16
Friends,

hungluo1989 posted...
I would not bother with this game if you're not into it. It will only get worse.

This might be a sad fact. that if you push it, you will get to parts you hate MORE. some of the ending, seems rushed and tacked on. chapters can rush by in an hour, where the open world ones, lasted 20. So pacing is a mess.

I think the DLC is pretty good... so maybe some day.. get the complete edition, with the dlc, and all the patches, and additions. it might be better. ( might ).

Good luck.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Amigos, I will be in Mexico for 23 days. My 6th visit. Hasta Luego y gracias.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Having trouble getting into this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived