Should i get this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Should i get this game?

User Info: KingCrabCake

KingCrabCake
3 weeks ago#1
Havent played a Final Fantasy game from start to finsish since X...

Just got a ps4 in November...wonder if i should get the game...

Pros and Cons?
Waaaah.

User Info: _Dim_

_Dim_
3 weeks ago#2
Not the right place to ask it...

User Info: YungLeviathan

YungLeviathan
3 weeks ago#3
Yes.

I didn’t like any of the Final Fantasy games except VII and I consider XV to be my favourite game of all time.

KingCrabCake
3 weeks ago#4
@_Dim_ why not
Waaaah.

User Info: Korppi123

Korppi123
3 weeks ago#5
Monster hunter world is coming next week, get that ;)

_Dim_
3 weeks ago#6
KingCrabCake posted...
@_Dim_ why not

mostly trolls and haters around here, thats lamefaqs for ya.

id say just watch some videos and see if its your thing; i thought it was an unique experience due to fresh ideas like the focus on brotherhood, road-trip vibe, the world that mix fantasy and reality... its a great game, and you have the opportunity to experience it with the updates included like the ability to play as the other characters of your party.

User Info: theofficefan99

theofficefan99
3 weeks ago#7
It's nothing like older FF's, in a bad way. The main story was the last priority for this game.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

User Info: SpardaStonerule

SpardaStonerule
3 weeks ago#8
If you get this game I would suggest waiting for the Royal Edition coming out on March 6th. It'll be 50 bucks, but it includes the season pass ($20), all of the DLC packs (Which is roughly 8-9 dollars) and the yet to be priced Royal Pack which contains improvements to the main game. It'll be a good value and I think you will enjoy it. So yes get the game but wait for the Royal Edition.

Be aware that the game has some flaws due to its troubled development cycle. However the characters are very good, the DLC is very fun, and the Royal Pack additions look like they will be quite fun. So it's a flawed but enjoyable game in my eyes.
PSN: DemonLordSparda

KingCrabCake
3 weeks ago#9
SpardaStonerule posted...
If you get this game I would suggest waiting for the Royal Edition coming out on March 6th. It'll be 50 bucks, but it includes the season pass ($20), all of the DLC packs (Which is roughly 8-9 dollars) and the yet to be priced Royal Pack which contains improvements to the main game. It'll be a good value and I think you will enjoy it. So yes get the game but wait for the Royal Edition.

Be aware that the game has some flaws due to its troubled development cycle. However the characters are very good, the DLC is very fun, and the Royal Pack additions look like they will be quite fun. So it's a flawed but enjoyable game in my eyes.

Okay cool thanks

And thanks too @_Dim_
Waaaah.

_Dim_
3 weeks ago#10
oh definitely get the Royal Edition, as Sparda reminded.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Should i get this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived