Is this game worth $5?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Is this game worth $5?

User Info: Pig143

Pig143
3 weeks ago#61
The person already decided to buy, why is this topic still alive?
Hackers win at games but they still lose at life, i used to hate them but then i realized they have to cheat so now i just feel sorry for them.

User Info: Dire

Dire
3 weeks ago#62
Relinquished posted...
WhyitEarp posted...
Relinquished posted...
JVII posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
Relinquished posted...
$5 is absurd...If people are still paying $60 for generically bad games like GTAV and Zelda.

I feel cheated.

I don’t think you understand what the term generic means. Neither GTA V or Zelda are generic games. It’s quite the opposite as hardly any games out there really come close to what games achieve and how iconic they are.

Final Fantasy fits that category of achieving what most other games don’t and is also an iconic franchise. Though if we’re going to use a term like generic anywhere it could be used to describe FF XV as it’s probably the most generic FF game in the entire series.

They're trolling, it's an alt account.

Reported.

Enjoy your ban.

😂😂😂 Wonder who’s alt it is

Yours

Certainly not mine. 🤣
But I love love love how @Relinquished is parroting one of my favorite catchphrases... “Reported. Enjoy your ban.” <3 Ahahaha. Hehehe! HOHOHOHO *SNORT*This is delicious!

It used to be a popular meme around here, made famous by an old troll named Pesmerga, before he became history.

User Info: powerclaw1

powerclaw1
3 weeks ago#63
ragekit posted...
SparNar607 posted...
Paying $5 may take some of the sting off if you don’t like it or find it mediocre. Paying $280+ On the other hand ....

The people who spent that much on this game have no one to blame but themselves, they were duped by hype.

I actually enjoyed the game quite a lot.
PSN: powerclaw1 | Steam: Jarvis
Switch: SW-3457-9474-5599

User Info: bennydaface

bennydaface
3 weeks ago#64
xx_SaintBoot_xx posted...
aPHAT posted...
Relinquished posted...
$5 is absurd...If people are still paying $60 for generically bad games like GTAV and Zelda.

I feel cheated.

Wonder how these "bad" games won GOTY.

Paid reviews, Rabid fanboys, and idiots, thats how.

oh, so like XV? k.
1. Chrono Trigger, 2. FF6, 3. Skyrim, 4. Rome:Total War, 5. Halo 3, 6. Suikoden 2
PSN: thegermanicus

User Info: bennydaface

bennydaface
3 weeks ago#65
Pig143 posted...
The person already decided to buy, why is this topic still alive?

YEAH, the internets are not for anything other than what is explicitly stated!
1. Chrono Trigger, 2. FF6, 3. Skyrim, 4. Rome:Total War, 5. Halo 3, 6. Suikoden 2
PSN: thegermanicus
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Is this game worth $5?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived