FFXV >>> Witcher 3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. FFXV >>> Witcher 3

User Info: Cloudsomega

Cloudsomega
3 months ago#71
Im probably one of the only game nerds who thought TW3 was a bit over rated. Its a great game but it was just extremely repetitive and lacked a bit in character development/progression in my eyes, just like skyrim without mods. With that being said it was still a way better game than Ff15.
- The gingerbread man

User Info: YungLeviathan

YungLeviathan
3 months ago#72
Omega_Jester posted...
I haven’t even played the Witcher 3 but I’m still inclined to say it’s better then XV.
XV is okay, not great just okay. I swear the only people who absolutely love it are those who went into it wanting to love it.

Nope.

I lost interest in the game years ago after I saw those weird ‘Dawn’ trailers and playing the Duscae demo which I found to be trash. It wasn’t until my friend brought the full game to me and I loved it to the point where I went out and bought it.

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
3 months ago#73
YungLeviathan posted...
Omega_Jester posted...
I haven’t even played the Witcher 3 but I’m still inclined to say it’s better then XV.
XV is okay, not great just okay. I swear the only people who absolutely love it are those who went into it wanting to love it.

Nope.

I lost interest in the game years ago after I saw those weird ‘Dawn’ trailers and playing the Duscae demo which I found to be trash. It wasn’t until my friend brought the full game to me and I loved it to the point where I went out and bought it.

Yes and you’re delusional enough to call it the best game of all time lol, your opinion doesn’t matter

User Info: shyloy

shyloy
3 months ago#74
Jonjamess posted...
_Dim_ posted...
who else agrees this is a poor attempt at trolling?

The whole thread should be removed and banned for the absolute pathetic attempt at trying to wind people up. TC should get a ban too for having too much time on his hands and contributing nothing of value other than sheer 'I'm bored let me act like a child and see what happens'.

agreed

User Info: Bardathe111

Bardathe111
3 months ago#75
gr8 b8 m8
And when it dawns, it will dawn in fire.

User Info: Ippongi_Ryuta

Ippongi_Ryuta
3 months ago#76
Only in terms of development time.
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III, Dragon Quest XI

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
3 months ago#77
Ippongi_Ryuta posted...
Only in terms of development time.

And incompleteness

User Info: Bardathe111

Bardathe111
3 months ago#78
Apl_J posted...
My only real gripe with W3 is the combat. It's so damn boring.

Sounds like you're bad at the combat.
And when it dawns, it will dawn in fire.

User Info: _Dim_

_Dim_
3 months ago#79
Bardathe111 posted...
Apl_J posted...
My only real gripe with W3 is the combat. It's so damn boring.

Sounds like you're bad at the combat.

Its boring either way

User Info: DragonYT

DragonYT
3 months ago#80

The combat in FFXV is factually more skill-based and better animated.

Also The Witcher 3 is absolutely not better in terms of graphics, open-world, art-direction or characters.

I don't think we played the same Final Fantasy XV or Witcher 3.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. FFXV >>> Witcher 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived